"Girlfriend?" At this moment, Mr. Mu couldn't help being surprised.

He knows the character of this son. The children of other wealthy families have already been in love countless times at this age, or the girls around him change wave after wave. He doesn't want his son to learn those bad behaviors, but For so many years, there has been no woman around his son, so he will be worried, and he also hopes that his son will fall in love soon.

He also didn't ask the woman to be of the same family, nor did he think about letting his son get married in order to make the Mu family stronger. The development of the Mu family has relied on strength, and he also believes that his son will be able to manage the Mu family well in the future.

"Well, I haven't caught up yet. When she agrees to be with me, I'll bring her back to see you." Thinking of Ye Yun, Mu Shengming's dark eyes overflowed with a smile.

"Haven't caught up yet?" Mr. Mu was taken aback, and couldn't help being happy. His son has always been excellent, and it's rare that there are people who look down on him.

Mu Shengming was very frank, "Well, I'm ready to pursue."

...

The library has a total of six floors, because the upper floors are filled with books that are more out of the way, so every time you go up, there are fewer people and the quieter, it is the kind of quiet that you can almost hear a needle falling on the ground .

At the row of bookshelves for fragrance materials, Mu Shengming saw Ye Yun standing in front of the bookshelves at a glance.

Ye Yun was looking for a book about spices when suddenly she felt someone behind her.

She turned around and found that the tall boy was standing behind her at some point.

She was so frightened that she wanted to step back, but her back was against the bookshelf.

"Scared you?" Mu Shengming wanted to hold Ye Yun, but he withdrew his hand when he met the girl's frightened gaze.

Ye Yun frowned, "How do you know I'm here?" Obviously few people come up to the fifth floor of the library, how did he find it here?

Mu Shengming stared straight at the girl in front of him without humming.

He closed his eyes and tried his best to restrain the crazily beating heart in his chest. No one knew better than him the ecstasy of regaining something lost.

There was a strong impact on his chest, as if something was about to burst out, and he felt that he had come alive.

His voice was gentle, "Is the allergy on your face better?"

Ye Yun's eyes widened because her throat was swollen, her voice seemed to be blocked, and her voice was hoarse, "How do you know I'm allergic?"

When people at school saw her face before, they thought she was being ugly, and then she put on a mask. No one knew that she had a rash all over her face and swollen face because of allergies.

"I've seen symptoms of peanut allergy, very similar to yours."

Mu Shengming took out an ointment from the bag in his hand, "This ointment is very effective for the rash caused by allergies on the face. Apply it twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. As long as you no longer have allergies, the rash will be cured." It will be eliminated soon."

Ye Yun didn't expect that he came to deliver medicine to her.

She shook her head, and didn't take the ointment. Her allergies have been repeated for a while, and the ointment didn't help.