Chapter 28

In the past two days, Mu Yao found that **** would become very sensible at night.

For example, if she wants to get something, it knows how to look at her, and runs to fetch it for her. Obviously, it knows that her foot is injured and doesn't want her to move.

And every time the little thing helps her, he will peek at her reaction with round eyes. If she wants to reward it with a kiss, the little thing will reluctantly raise the dog's head, with a somewhat arrogant expression, but Obediently send the dog's head.

It's just too cute.

After two days of rest, Mu Yao went back to school.

After Jiang Yan rubbed the medicinal wine for her that time, the medicine should have taken effect. The swelling of her feet had gone away, and she still had a little pain when walking, but it was not a big problem.

As for the abrasions on the palms and knees, I don't know if they were caused by eating cherries. They healed quickly, and the scabs have formed. The wounds are very shallow, and it can be seen that there will be no scars.

"Xiao Yao, are you coming to class?"

Xu Yan walked into the classroom and saw the conspicuous girl in the middle seat, she quickly walked over, "How was your injury on the day of the sports meeting? Are you healed now?" She sent a message to Mu Yao before, and the reply she received It's nothing serious, but she's still a little worried.

"Well, I just sprained my foot, and it's all right now."

"That's good."

Xu Yan breathed a sigh of relief, "You don't know, you fell down that day, and everyone was very anxious, but before we could react, you were carried away." At that time, she saw the squad leader rushing forward , Unfortunately, it is still a step too late.

Xu Yan approached Mu Yao and asked in a low voice: "Xiao Yao, people on the forum are spreading rumors about your relationship with Jiang Yan, but later Jiang Yan's brother came out to clarify that you and Jiang Yan are just brothers and sisters. is this real?"

"Well, Jiang Yan and I recognize brother and sister." Mu Yao nodded.

"Ah, it's true. I saw Jiang Yan was in such a hurry and rushed forward to hug you as if desperately. I thought..." Xu Yan said shyly, "I thought you two were a couple. Well. But, I just found out that you and Jiang Yan knew each other."

She thought for a while, "I remember you were in the same class as Jiang Yan before you transferred here, right?"

Mu Yao smiled: "Yes. However, Jiang Yan took care of me because he was told by his grandfather that he loves me very much."

As more and more people came to the classroom, almost every student would come over to care about Mu Yao, and even some boys shyly put the medicine and snacks bought for Mu Yao on her desk.

Soon, Mu Yao's desk was already full of small gifts from everyone.

"Xiaoyao is really the favorite of our class." Fang Zishan leaned over, and she asked expectantly, "Did the class leader come to care about you?"

"Besides me, the squad leader was the first person to come to see Xiaoyao." Xu Yan pushed her away, "You missed the opportunity."

"Hey, I should have come earlier today." Fang Zishan looked annoyed, she missed a chance to see the monitor's handsome face up close.

Xu Yan unwrapped the snacks that Mu Yao gave her, and ate them with relish, "By the way, I heard from the deputy class that there might be a class activity on Christmas next month, and we will go out for fun together."