In her mind, a series of voice reminders came, which made Mu Xiaoxue look dull. She was suspended for three months before, and now she is suspended for two months. It will be five months before she can use the koi system again.

Mu Xiaoxue angrily swept the cosmetics on the table to the ground, and the loose powder directly smashed on the ground, covering the ground.

Since the stop of the koi system, the show she filmed was suspended due to the scandal of the heroine, and the endorsement fee she received was even proposed to be halved before signing the contract. Even this time, she had succeeded in hype before, but she didn't expect to overturn now, and Mu Yao got the evidence.

What Mu Xiaoxue couldn't stand the most was what fans thought of her.

Looking at the latest news she released before, her fans and other netizens have been crazily cursing below, changing her name from the national sister to the national white lotus, Mu Xiaoxue's eyes were red with anger.

Mu Yao went too far, she didn't care about sisterhood at all, and directly blackmailed her on the Internet.

At this time, the door of the lounge was opened, and Fang Feng walked in quickly.

"There are a lot of reporters outside. You put on your sunglasses. When you go out with me later, don't answer anything. Now the netizens are very angry. Everything you say is sophistry." A few days ago, he thought that this The hype this time was very successful. I didn't expect the car to overturn so quickly.

"Xiaoxue, you told me before that you and your sister are half-brothers, but you didn't tell me that your mother is a stepmother." And she is the illegitimate daughter.

If Mu Xiaoxue had told him directly before, he would not have used the illegitimate daughter to make a fuss.

"Several advertisers who were interested in finding you as an endorsement have already let go. They don't want a star with a damaged reputation." The hype they spent so much before is now in vain.

Hearing the accusation in the manager's tone, Mu Xiaoxue pursed her lips aggrievedly, "I never said Xiaoyao was an illegitimate daughter, and I don't know how netizens spread it, and it changed. "

Who is Fang Feng? He has been in the entertainment circle for so many years. He can't tell whether he is a human or a ghost. What Mu Xiaoxue said now is to shirk responsibility?

When he proposed hype, she agreed, and the meaning behind the words also implied that her sister was an illegitimate daughter.

Fang Feng is a smart person, he will not expose the other party, "Now that the matter has happened, you should not speak out during this period, and I will explain after the anger of the netizens passes."

Mu Xiaoxue had no choice but to say, "I'll listen to Brother Feng."

A large number of reporters came outside the company's gate, but the security guards stopped them, but the reporters' microphones still came in front of Mu Xiaoxue.

"Xiaoxue, is the news on the Internet true? Are you really looking for someone to blackmail your sister, and then stepping on your sister to take over?"

"Now the evidence shows that you broke the news about your sister behind your back, and your fans are calling you White Lotus. What do you think about this?"

"Mu Xiaoxue, are you really the illegitimate daughter of the Mu family? Why did you let someone fabricate your sister as an illegitimate daughter? Are you jealous of your sister?"

"Please answer the question that you are an illegitimate daughter."

"This time the hype is overturned, Xiaoxue, how will your team plan to solve this matter?"