1 ✧ Start

It's so cold. The eternal freeze in Belobog.

Unlike many, i'm not fortunate enough. One would usually find me sleeping on a bench or killing time standing next to the heaters. The Silvermane guards, the civilians, everyone pretended to not see me. To them i simply do not exist.

You have a problem? Tough. Everyone has problems of their own, you are not special.

That's what i learnt my time staying here.

In all good there is bad
And in all bad there is good.

My life was all bad. But Gepard exists. So there was good.

But even so he only did what was expected of him. Nevertheless, he made me feel warm in this everlasting winter. But to him, i am nothing special.
Meanwhile he meant the world to me.

I had enough. I stole clothes and food made myself warm and made a run for it. I would for sure escape this frozen hell of Jarilo IV - Belobog.

And so i made a run for it. And i escaped.

The details - shall be saved for later.

But the important part is that i walked for days, fought for days, shivered for eternity.

Until they appeared.

They were well dress and well kept. The 3 of them were all beautiful to look at.

In comparison to me - i'm not ugly not one bit. I'm just not in my best condition. Wearing stolen clothes that don't even match just to keep warm, untidy hair, and showering was just rare.

A woman with tinted red-pink lips and wine coloured hair, she gave me a warm smile. The silver haired girl - she honestly just looked as though she would rather be indoors rather than here. I don't blame her one bit.

And behind them, there was him. A tall man with long hair who stared at me with a cold gaze. Not muttering a word.

"Did anyone see you?" The woman with wine-red hair asked me, i shook my head.

She reached out a hand, i with no hesitation grabbed it, i needed all the help i could get. And if she intended to kill me i would not complain. I rather die at the hands of a beautiful woman than the cold in this planet.

"You might not know but you're quite famous right kow" She moved my arm so it was over her shoulder, the silver haired girl suddenly doing the same, now both of them supporting me, that's when i realised my state was worse than i thought.

"I had no idea" i responded

"The girl who escaped Belobog" The silverhaired girl quotes "You're a bigshot and we came to get you, you know"

We were walking towards who knows where, the tall man behind us but i didn't dare to look back.

"My name is Kafka" she smiled softly "That's Silver Wolf, and the guy behind us is Blade"

"I'm Y/n" i attempted to smile but it did not work, my face had gone numb and i had no energy to do so.

"We're stellaron hunters" The two girls let go off of me and the door of a spaceship opens, the three of them go up and stand looking down at me. The long haired man steps forward and extends his hand.

"Will you join us? Y/n?"

My eyes widened. I had finally been saved.

"It would be an honour" I stepped up and took his hand, walking into the ship with them. It was warm, tidy and cozy. They even had an extra unused room that they allowed me to use and decorate.