His body trembled uncontrollably for a while. She looked up at him. His eyes were closed and his eyebrows were scrunched together, but she knew he was feeling good at this moment.

She continued to go down and took off his pants. The long, hard pens could not wait to pop out.

His face was thoroughly red and his forehead was sweating.

She really liked his abs a lot. It was the kind that were not too muscular and were beautiful.

She took off her clothes and sat on him naked. His thick root was propped between her thighs. He saw her delicate private parts. It was clean and he felt his blood flowing down there.

Now that there was nothing preventing her intimate part from clinging to his lower abdomen, she began to grind on him.

He looked at how she was on top of him. Her breasts were like two honey peaches. At this moment, they were shaking with her movements. He could not stop himself from feeling thirsty.

Her private part was constantly pouring out liquid. It was wet and hot as it flowed onto his stomach.

She began to moan from feeling good. Her voice was not loud. It was gentle and lingering, deeply seducing him.

Lu Zhi: "Do you want me?"

She ran her fingers across his nipples. As expected, another muffled groan was heard.

His face was already red, like a scholar who was tied up by an enchantress.

When he didn't speak, she poked him in the chest and stated, "Say it. If you don't, then I'll go."

As she spoke, she started to get up. In the next second he grabbed her wrist.

"I want it," he replied in a hurry. "I want you."

Hs rarely said such frank and explicit words. His body heat rose.

Lu Zhi laughed and thought it was very amusing to tease him.

Lu Zhi: "That's right, a good student should be honest."

As she said this, she raised her butt. His increasingly hard penis, which had been neglected and was erect, was aimed at her opening. Then, she sat down slowly, swallowing it bit by bit.

With this position, it was so deep that Lu Zhi had to let out a moan, and Ling He was panting heavily.

Lu Zhi was very satisfied with his reaction. She put her hands on his body and began to move in circles. The meat stick hit the deepest part of her flower and became stimulated with her actions.

"Ah... Mmm..." She was obviously so pleased that she let it out without resisting.

She raised her butt and sat down again. The small cave was stretched each time it was pushed deeper.

But Lu Zhi usually didn't exercise, so she was exhausted after doing it a few times.

She softly fell down on him and delicately mumbled, "I'm so tired..."

Ling He just had his first taste of this, so how could he let it stop? He held her waist closer with one hand and pressed her butt with the other hand. He began to stand up and where they connected made a pa pa sound.

Her head was buried between his shoulder and neck, and she whimpered softly. Some strands of her long hair stuck to him, and her breasts were squeezed.

He thrusted faster and faster. It was like he didn't think it was enough. He held her as he got up and firmly pressed her against himself. Lu Zhi couldn't raise her head because of the pleasure while he lowered his head slightly. The bouncing breast reached his mouth.

Once in his mouth, he sucked on it. She was aware of her body slightly twitching.

He turned her over and pinned her down under him. Her thighs were wide open. He leaned over and kissed her as he kept thrusting into her.

Li Zhi had not had sex for a long time, and it was as tight like her first time. He hit her deeply and quickly. Her eyes were moist, and her mouth was wide open to gasp for air.

Lu Zhi: "Ha... no... slow down..."

He was obviously focused on fucking, but when he heard her, he slowed down. He slowly thrusted in and it went in deeply.

"What about this? Is this okay?" His voice was hoarse as he used his thumb to wipe the tears from the corners of her eyes.

"Wuwu... Ling He..." She had no time to think when she called out his name with a cry.

She called out his name so seductively on the bed that Ling He could not hold it any longer and began to do the opposite. He went quicker and deeper each time.

In the end, Lu Zhi didn't know when she fell asleep. She only remembered that she was carried to the bathroom to wash up. In the bathtub, she felt that the place where Ling He had just cummed from was about to rise again.

She laid in his arms and tapped him weakly. "No, I'm so tired."

He obediently responded, "Okay." He really didn't do anything to her, but he took the chance to kiss her. She felt her lips become swollen from it.

In a daze, Lu Zhi thought, this man is really strange. Don't fuck buddies do more than kissing? Then, she suddenly remembered that they were not fuck buddies, but husband and wife.

She thought of what Cen Xue said today, and silently concluded in her heart that Ling He was not only beautiful, but also good at doing that.