"Yea i know... i just wish things where easier then this" i told her.

She chuckled, "trust me bae nothing in this world is that easy" she explained and i smirked turning around to face her.

"Ahh shi look at my baby sounding all wise and shit"
She started blushing trynna hide ha face, "nahhh don't try to hide and be quiet now" i joked and she started blushing even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sariyah Moore~

We sat in this fancy restaurant that Kamari had booked for us and i was so in love with the scenery of the restaurant.

It was fancy but not too fancy, real nice and i loved that for us.

"Yall clean up nice, im proud of you three" i joked gushing at how cute and cleaned up the guys looked.

"I mean you know us mannn" Jay smirked rubbing his hands together, Lorenzo and Kamari doing the same while doing the "fuckboy pose"

**A/N: iykyk😂**

"Get the fuck, lets sit down and order im hungry as fuck" i uttered quickly claiming my seat and looked at the menu.

"Fat ass" Kamari mumbled taking the seat next to me.

"Aye yo so i got a show, my first show coming up and i want yall there to support" Lorenzo smirked licking his lips and rubbed his hands tg.

Typical fuck nigga vibes, still love em though.

"Oou my brother finna blow up on you hoes" i hyped up as we dapped each other up.
"Hell yea, you know how im coming baby sis".

"Especially with these two producing yo stuff, ik you gone make it for sure" i exclaimed to the group with Mara agreeing with me. "Right, ya going top charts fasho" she boosted some more.

"Ight now don't go boosting they heads and egos up too much now" i playfully warned her.

"Mmcht, bruh see a hater" Lorenzo smacked his lips and mussed the side of my head making me giggle.

"Aye watch yo hands bitch" Kamari warned him making the guys laugh, and Mara giving me eyes across from the table like she knew something i didn't.
Sneaky bitch.

After 20 minutes of ordering, conversating, and joking around with each other the food finally came.

"Oh hell nawl i want my meat COOKED" Lorenzo dumbass loudly yelled making us all laugh at his stupid ass.

"Nigga shutcho ass up, look where we at.. acting like a monkey infront of these damn folks" Kamari straight faced him and i tried my hardest not to laugh at this whole thing.
"Bitch ass, shut up" Lorenzo muttered and got one of the waiters attention.

"Aye man, say man this shit right here is not cooked.

This shit is what dogs be eating" Lorenzo explained.

"I mean you is a dog" Mara whispered loud enough for the group to hear.

"Oh Mara please don't get me started on yo big little head ass" Lorenzo straight faced her and we all couldn't stop the laughter from coming out.

The waiter quickly took his plate of food and went away

"See thats how you do dat shit" Lorenzo smirked leaning back in his chair.

"Fuck up nigga you do da most"

"Kamari i will whoop yo ass nigga" Lorenzo flipped him off.

The rest of the dinner was wholesome and full of Lorenzo acting a full and the guys getting on his ass. But nonetheless it was fun to have this little vacay for the fam.

Short chapter ikik, but I was trynna get the birthday situation over with and back to the good stuff lol

Short chapter ikik, but I was trynna get the birthday situation over with and back to the good stuff lol.  As always thanks for reading❤️!!