"Anyways fuck yall, bye bitches" i flipped them off and walked back to the room and plopped on the bed.

I layed on my stomach and scrolled on tiktok in peace until a hoodlum came and ruined that peace.

"Hell nah getcho ass up" i heard Kamari say as he slapped my ass, not too hard though. I groaned, "whyyyyyy i just want to lay down and rest" i fake cried and he chuckled.
"Nahh ain't my fault yo ass wanted to get drunk off ya ass and shi last night. Getcha ass up right now, finna take you shopping" he told me slapping my ass once more then i heard the bathroom door close letting me know he was in the bathroom.

I wasn't about to change cause what i had on was cute, so i just brushed out my eyebrows and lashes and put on a little bit of concealer to at least look more alive.

I brushed out my hair and put on some lipgloss, sprayed on some perfume.

Around 10 minutes later Kamari came out the bathroom with a black t-shirt that had Armani spelt across his chest and some black Armani jeans with his black cats on.

He slipped on his cuban link chain and matching bracelet.

Bestie looking too good right now.

But bitch he always looking good like he don't want his ass beat the fuck up.

"Mmcht ass starring hard as fuck" he chuckled as he looked over at me and back to fixing his watch.

I mean can you blame a girl, ass looking hella fine.

"Get the fuck i most definitely wasn't" i tried playing it off as i grabbed my phone and put my purse on my shoulder.

"Where yo pants at" he mugged looking at my outfit. I smacked my lips and walked passed him.

Stay trynna kill the vibe.

"Come on before i lay back down now" i threatened slightly looking over my shoulder walking out the room.

"Swea yo ass be wanting a beating so bad" he mumbled, mhm but dat ass came ain't it? Oh ok.

We got into his car and he started driving to im guessing the mall cause where the fuck else he was gone take me.

He knows i loves shopping at the Galleria.

"I keep blocking yo girlfriend but she keeps popping up outta thin air" i frowned and he started laughing. I definitely don't see shit funny cause this shit was getting weird now.

"Alright now you know she ain't my girl and hell if i know, ha ass crazy as hell for real though" he spoke up eyes still on the road.

He said that a little too serious for my liking.

"Mhm well might have to get a protection or restraining order on ha ass" I expressed as i scrolled on instagram some more.

"Shii me too" i heard him mumble and i slightly looked over at him and frown.

His ass scaring me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bruh you didn't need all dis shit right here man" Kamari groaned as he held all my bags of clothes, shoes, accessories and all. "But i do though, i really do" i brightly smiled and he just gave me a small smile.

"You did yo big one bestie" i beamed up at him, and he smirked throwing his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the mall.

"Not yet fat ma, yo real gifts at the house. This was just for you" he shrugged and i looked up at him in aww, yea getchu a bestie like mines.

"I mean you really should've got me some hair" i cheesed up at him as we got to his car.

"Damn i knew you was bald headed but not that damn bald" he roared out a laugh and i was stuck there with my mouth open in shock.

No the fuck this dirt neck ass nigga didn't.

He kept laughing as he put the bags in the back seat and continuing to laugh like it was so damn funny.

"Damn thought i never see the day when yo ass become speechless with no comeback" he smirked and i just straight faced him and got in the car.

It's not that i didn't have a comeback cause trust me I DO, but its the fact that he really sound that shit like it was funny and true.

Knowing its not.

"Fix yo face lul girl" he laughed and I couldn't help but give in and smile like a kid.

I got a text from Alonzo asking about our "date" but not date. "Fuck you smiling so hard at yo phone for" Kamari asked me with a srunched up face like something stank.

"Mind the business that pays you, anyways thank you for taking me shopping best it means alot" i told him smiling at him.

"Anything for you Renee....you know that"
He gently grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips softly kissing it, eyes still on the road.

Butterflies...

Butterflies was what i was feeling swarming all through my stomach.

Gets me everytime, i promise.

But in denial and delusion was a real thing that i was having a tugger war with.

Strictly besties Riyah.... Strictly besties.

Just a little filler chapter cause i just wanted to put something out

Just a little filler chapter cause i just wanted to put something out. As always thanks for reading you guys❤️