("I'm sorry if you feel bad about anything I said.")

"Bura toh laga aur woh bhi bahut. Tumhari yeh Sorry sunke." He said.

("I felt bad and that too a lot. Hearing this Sorry from you.")

She looked at him confused. He kept the last plate in the cabinet and came close to her. Tucking her tresses which came on her face.

"You know, you don't need to be this good." He said caressing her cheek with right hand.

"Aap bhi toh itne achhe hai." She said immediately.

("You are so good too.")

He raised his eyebrows at her. Then only she realised what she said. Heat rushed to her cheeks making him chuckle at her cuteness.

"Why so cute." He exclaimed and pecked her both cheeks and she turned into a tomato.

"Chalo ab tumne mujhe accha kaha hai toh tumhe bhi thoda achha feel karwate hai." He said and pulled her towards himself by her waist.

("Come on, now you have called me good, so let's make you feel good too.")

Her eyes widened at his words and blushed more if possible.

"What my innocent little wife is thinking which made her blush so much?" He asked amused seeing her blush.

She shook her head and tried to wiggle out of his hold but he pulled her more into himself resisting her moves.

He chuckled and she kept her forehead on his chest where his heart was beating at an abnormal pace because of her closeness.

"No one's at home." He said and she looked at his face with wide eyes.

He again chuckled kept his forehead at her making her eyes close as his breath fanned on her face.

"I mean, no one is at home. So let's go. We also go somewhere out." He suggested.

"Ummm.... Where?" She asked delighted. 

"Jahan aap Jana chahe." He replied.

("Wherever you want to go.")

"Jahan aap le Jana chahe." She said in the same tone as his.

("Wherever you want to take me.") 

He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Go and get ready." He said loosening his hold around her. She looked at him for a while waiting for him to tell her where he was taking her but when he didn't say anything. She pouted and went to their room to get ready.

Abhay smiled at her retrieving figure just then remembered something.

How can I forget about it. He thought and went outside.

  _________________________________

Simran got ready and at last colored her plum lips with light pink lipstick. She smiled seeing herself in the mirror.