Nelanie lets out a loud cry having heard Fabrizio and the passengers who were just silenced before rose grabs her hand"come on nelanie we must hurry"she says with tears in her eyes"I heard him scream I heard Fabrizio"nelanie cry's as jack looks back to where the funnel was with tears knowing his friend was gone before getting a determined look on his face "come on we need to get to the stern rail of the ship fast"he says before pulling the girls with him as they run.

Many were crying seeing all these people running for ther life's with pure fear as others were dieing here and there.

Kol was holding nelanie as she watches the scream with heavy tears running down her face.

Cals boat was shown as he pushed a person away"no you'll swap us!"he says as a few people managed to get into the boat.

Jack rose and nelanie were shown trying to get past people who where all heading into the same direction as the lights go out for a second making people scream before they come back on soon they make it to the stairs as a man in front of them was walking while saying a prayer "yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..."he prays.

"You wanna walk a little faster through that valley there"jack says as he makes sure rose and nelanie were with him as they move up the stairs.

John Jacob was still shown on the grand staircase when the light dome all of sudden shatters as water spills in as he looked at it in shock as the people just below him scream in agony from the freezing water electricity that shocks them they were all screaming as the water cusumes them as electricity cackles as it flashes with sparks raining down.

"Oh my go those people"Elena cry's as she watches them scream in pain and agony as she huddled into Stefan.

In the ship a passage way was shown as water break's through as doors come of the hinges and busting through walls .cora and her parents were shown climbing up a stair well as they were flooding fast they reach the locked gate as the rattle it with fear as they scream in agony drowning.

Nelanie cry's hard seeing the fear in there eyes as they and cora scream in agony as the drown from with in the ship as kol hugs her tightly.

Stefan and Damon look at there sister with tears having not knowing she went through something like this as they watch her cry her heart out.

The propellers were slowly lifting out the water as many passengers scream in fear and pain as they try to swim away from the ship. People on the stern rail are shown jumping off the ship as they smack into the water below as the propellers were lifting out of the water as stern rises as the bow of the ship continues to sink down.

As the stern was lifting up it was making it harder to run as the lights continue to flicker while a pastor was praying with people.

Jack manages to get nelanie and rose through the people as he runs to the rail looking to the side of the ship that is sinking fast. A women jumps into the ice freezing water as she screams some following after her. Jack then pulls rose and nelanie as they head to the stern of the ship fast.

The pastor was shown holding the hand a passenger as he prays"holy Mary mother of god,pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen hail Mary full of grace"the pastor continues to pray.

"This way come on"jack says pulling rose and nelanie as they have a difficult time running since the stern of the ship was lifting up higher as they pull there way to the stern.

The stern o the ship was completely out of water as it rises as many passengers in the Atlantic ocean can be heard screaming.

They soon make it the stern as they grab ahold of the railing. Nelanie grabs a hold of the rail as she looks they people around her sobbing.