I went out and made my way towards his meeting room, when i saw jennie going towards the meeting room with something in her hand. She knocked and went inside leaving the door a little bit open.

I went near it and saw jennie handing over the cup of coffee to an old man and then to hoseok. While giving the cup, her hand slightly brushed with him, as she shyly blushed. Soon I noticed her speaking with hoseok.

I couldn't hear her, but I saw Hoseok smiling at her, making my heart hurt. I made my hand into a fist, stopping my tears from flowing down. I shouldn't get affected by it, but her actions and those words were affecting me.

I turned around to leave when…

"y/n" i heard.

Turning around I met with jennie, she smiled. I gave her a small smile as well.

"How are you?" She asked. You just smiled.

"Are you ok?"She asked, being concerned.

"W-why?"

"You went early last night?"

"Oh..yeah i was just tired." She nodded.

"Would you like to go out and have a drink with me?" She asked. I don't want to sound rude so I agreed to her.

At Cafe~

We talked for sometime in the cafe. She ordered her drink, while I just don't feel like having anything other than water. She was really a sweet girl as all said, but i don't know why I am not having any good vibes from her, just like before.

"You know I am so happy today, my yesterday birthday was unforgetable." I smiled at her.

"Finally I was able to spend some time with my love."

She said smiling, closing her eyes wondering about her love. I was happy about this. So that means she is already committed. That's so good.

"Jinjja! I am so happy for you. Who is that?" I asked as she started to blush.

"He is someone special to me. We also danced and that was the magical feeling for me." She said blushing as I smiled widely. Thank God she already had a boyfriend.

"Do you want to see his pics? I have many." I excitedly nodded. She giggled and took out her phone.

She then puts the pictures in front of me, making my eyes go wide. "Mr Junghosoek"

"Yes, he is my boyfriend."

"WHAT"

I almost yelled. Did hosoek….cheat-....she giggled.

"I have not confessed yet. From my side he is my boyfriend, but when he accepts me I will be his girlfriend too." She shyly blushed.

"See I have taken so many pictures of him." I saw some of his pictures in which he was delivering the presentation in the meeting room.

"But these…"

"Yes, I know I took them sneakily. Hope one day will come when I will not have to take his pictures sneakily."

(Note: In Korea people are not allowed to take anyone's pictures or videos without their permission)

"You know y/n Mr Jung is so kind and gentle. Whenever I go near him, my heart beats at a very rapid speed."

She was talking about him only making my blood boil. I was not looking at her. I was just looking down, trying to calm my shit down.

"One day I will surely marry him." And that'sthe end of my patience.