The game screen showed that Yun Xingze had lost the game.

His heart was pounding.

The fighting style of "l" is too similar to Luo Wenchuan...

His unbridled movements, fierce sword style, and decisive judgment.

Yun Xingze was already certain that the other party was Luo Wenchuan.

The entire game did not exceed three minutes.

Yun Xingze sat in the game cabin and swallowed involuntarily.

This was the first time that he intuitively felt Luo Wenchuan's terrifying fighting power.

This is probably the case with violent aesthetics.

In the game "Mecha Star", other players check Yun Xingze's points and find that his PK score has dropped. They understand that "L" is the winner of this PK, and they call out "L is the eternal god" on the public channel. .

Yun Xingze took a deep breath, and the desire for victory suddenly ignited in his eyes.

In the next second, he quickly sent another PK invitation to "L".

For some reason, although "L" did not directly reject the invitation, the invitation timed out, and the system automatically determined that "L" rejected the invitation.

Yun Xingze suspected that Luo Wenchuan felt that he was too bad and refused to PK with him, so he sent a message to "L": "Come on again."

"L" seemed to be thinking about something, did not leave the room, but did not reply to Yun Xingze.

at the same time.

Luo Wenchuan sat in the game cabin, frowning at the screen.

This "I'm so weak" sent himself a PK invitation when he ranked only more than a hundred before, but he ignored it at that time.

Twenty minutes ago, Ke Lei told Luo Wenchuan that a particularly powerful person had appeared in "Mecha Star", who had beaten him out of the top ten and let Luo Wenchuan avenge him.

At that time, "I'm so weak" sent a PK invitation, and he awkwardly agreed.

As a result, the opponent's strength was weaker than he imagined, and after five minutes, the game was over.

But "I'm so weak" with the dual-star mecha fighting style and the moves used just before the end of the game reminded Luo Wenchuan of someone.

He fell into confusion and suspicion. Looking back at the game just now, he missed the message "I'm so weak" to him.

After watching the playback at double speed, Luo Wenchuan's suspicion deepened.

He frowned and looked at the screen, and saw that "I am so weak" sent him three messages.

The first is: "One more."

The second one is: "I have a bad internet connection just now, it's stuck, it's not my food."

And the last one is: "Why, are you scared?"

Seeing that "L" ignores himself, Yun Xingze resorted to a killer trick, that is, the radical technique.

A few seconds later, "l" actually sent him a pk invitation.

The entire game channel was shocked again

This is the first time that "L" actively challenged a person who lost to him!

Yun Xingze thought silently in his heart, this trick is really easy to use, even Luo Wenchuan was hooked.