Lu Zhi held the doorknob and looked at him from top to bottom. She didn't expect to look so lean, and his figure was so impressive. She looked down from his abs along the V line and saw his shockingly huge penis.

Her eyebrows rose, and her sleepiness completely disappeared.

Ling He looked at her, but before he could react, Lu Zhi stepped back and calmly closed the door.

Her voice came from outside the door, "Sorry, I forgot you were taking a shower."

Ling He didn't speak, but his face turned red all the way to his ears.

Lu Zhi sat down on the sofa, and now she was fully awake.

She remembered how Ling He's eyes widened and darted around as his face reddened. She couldn't help it and giggled.

He was really an innocent and good little boy.

She looked at the honey water on the table. She grabbed it and drank it all for the first time.

But after drinking, she still pursed her lips and put the cup aside.

When it was Lu Zhi's turn to take a shower, Ling He realized that there were many things that belonged to her at every corner. The home suddenly became colorful, as if full of energy and life.

When he opened the closet, he saw all her different kinds of dresses, and then his eyes landed on her folded underwear and bras. They had various styles, colors, lace, sheer, various...

He swallowed and slammed the closet door.

He heard the water dripping in the bathroom and took a deep breath. He sat down at the head of the bed and put on his glasses. He opened a book and tried to shift his attention.

However, all his efforts collapsed when Lu Zhi came out in her pajamas.

Truthfully, Lu Zhi usually had a trendy and chic style. She dressed a little more conservatively on the day she met Ling He on their date.

Her pajamas were naturally sexy. It was black silk and had a V-neck. The hemline only reached her thighs, and her snowy white breasts were partially exposed. She did not wear a bra, but it was obvious.

He only looked up once and his thoughts began to wander. The words from the book could not enter his mind.

Lu Zhi took a shower, and her mind cleared up a lot. She seems to have discovered something new. "Are you still nearsighted?"

He didn't look up and gave a "Mhm".

He felt her climb to bed and lie down beside him. He smelled a scent belonging to her.

Lu Zhi: "How bad is it?"

Ling He: "Left eye -1.0, right eye -2.0."

Lu Zhi: "Oh, that's not too high."

Lu Zhi covered half of her face with the blanket and left her eyes open to look at him quietly.

He looked even more sexy with gold wire glasses. She couldn't stop thinking about the impressive size she had accidentally caught a glimpse of in the bathroom just now, and she felt a little horny.

She had not had sex in a long time. She never expected that just thinking about it like this would make her feel hot.

But it was the first time she was with Ling He, and she did not know how to start.

With her eyes open, her imagination ran wild for a while. She heard Ling He put down his book and put his glasses on the table.

Then he turned out the light and laid down. The room fell into darkness and silence.

Both of them were lying down properly with a distance between them.

Lu Zhi stared at the ceiling and suddenly asked, "Do you hate it when I drink with my friend?"

Lu Zhi would never change herself for anyone. In the past, her main rule when it came to love had always been to talk things out if they could and say goodbye if they couldn't. They couldn't even think about stopping her. But now that she is married, she and her husband should live together for a long time without any miscommunication, and he was such a gentle and considerate person. To reciprocate, she didn't mind letting him live more happily.

But she heard Ling He say, "No, just do what you want."

Lu Zhi's heart was so hot that she did not know how she felt. She only knew that she wanted to get closer to him now.

But she didn't move. She just called out to him. "Ling He."

Ling He: "Hm?"

She did not speak.

After a while, she felt his breathing suddenly approaching her face.

She opened her eyes. In the dark, she saw Ling He over her, with his arms next to her ears, but his body was not touching her.

He asked, "May I kiss you?"

Lu Zhi let out a giggle. She reached out and pinched his ear. "Ling He, you don't have to be so polite about this kind of thing."

"We are husband and wife. You can do anything to me." Her voice was so soft like it was dripping with water.

Ling He saw her eyes clearly. They were still pure and shining in the dark.

He leaned close to her lips and kissed her.