02 | sungho and the four boys

————————— ☆ —————————

new boy — two.
sungho and the four boys

authors note!
the boys' intro chapter WOOOOO also this chapter is a bit longer than the last.. 😭 also i should tell yall IGNORE SOME OF THE GIFS TOO i just realized this one's on a train... 🥲

————————— ☆ —————————

     "WE'RE ALMOST THERE!" riwoo's parents cheered.

suddenly awoken from his slumber, riwoo struggled to open his eyes from the bright sun outside. he outstretched his arms, yawning as he slowly woke up and took in all the sights he saw. it was a bunch of huge buildings and several people walking down the streets.

his head turned on demand when he saw his mom turn back to him out of the corner of his eye. "as beautiful as this looks— don't worry, we will not be living in the center of the city! just a little bit outside of it."

riwoo nodded slowly twice, still tired. "that's okay, i didn't really want to anyways."

"i know you all too well." she lightly chuckled, turning around and facing the road again.

riwoo looked in his bag and opened one of his snacks, crunching down as they quickly arrived in a more suburban part of the city.

the houses looked similar; some bigger, some smaller than others— each different colors, but the same design overall.

"what color is the house?" riwoo asked, turning to his parents for answers.

his dad looked at him through the rearview mirror. "i think it's some shade of blue. not a dark one.. was it a light blue? no. maybe a grey blue. looks like we'll have to wait until we get there to figure out."

riwoo raised his brows as he nodded in approval.

it took only a minute more and now they were parking in their new driveway.

an excited feeling took over riwoo's body.

riwoo looked at the house in amazement. as his dad said, the house was a gorgeous grey blue color, and it looked huge from the outside.

there was a staircase on the right side of the house, leading to one of the rooms.

"ahh!!" riwoo's mom suddenly screamed in what seemed to emit either excitement or terror, surprising both him and his dad. "surprise! we're right next to them!!!"

wondering what she was talking about, riwoo looked farther over at the house to the right. he saw what looked to be a now grown-up sungho, his parents, and... 4 other friends.