Cen Xue pinched Lu Zhi's face and said drunkenly, "Hey, I think you're really great. Ling He. *sigh* That's our school's flower of kaolin. You have it all."

Lu Zhi clapped her hands, and she was a little confused about it. "But I didn't do anything, it was like he sent himself to my door."

Cen Xue suddenly laughed again and lowered her voice to whisper in her ear, "But you are so stupid. You don't check the goods before you get married. What if he can't do that?"

Lu Zhi patted Cen Xue on the head and responded sincerely, "I can't be too greedy. He is handsome, rich, and works hard. That's all that matters."

Cen Xue giggled stupidly and agreed, "That's right. If he is not good, then you can masturbate to that face and maybe orgasm."

The more they talked, the more reckless they were.

Lu Zhi supported herself when she was about to fall down. "Okay, okay, it's almost time. I'll take you back."

Cen Xue: "How are you getting back?"

Lu Zhi sighed. "Oh, of course I'll take a taxi back."

"No" Cen Xue suddenly put a hand up. She picked up Lu Zhi's cell phone from the table and unlocked it. "You are a woman with a husband now, and you have to ask him to pick you up!"

"Husband, husband, where is my husband?" Lu Zhi opened her contacts list and scrolled.

Lu Zhi was frustrated and put her hand to her forehead. Why couldn't she find the word husband?

She knew nothing about Ling He's daily life and work situation. At this point, she didn't know whether Ling He was done with work or not. How could she have the nerve to bother him?

She was about to take her cell phone away, but she saw Cen Xue finally found Ling He and dialed it.

"Hello? Is this Xiao Lu's husband? I'm Xiao Lu's friend. Xiao Lu is drunk. Come and pick her up." After that, she was very considerate and gave him the address.

After this series of actions, Lu Zhi was upset and took back her cell phone. "He will probably think that I'm sick."

But on second thought, she felt that her new husband would not show his feelings to her because of the way he was.

Cen Xue was completely drunk next to her. Lu Zhi was not sure whether Ling He would come to pick her up. She decided to wait here for 30 minutes. She would take a taxi if he didn't come.

As she waited for Ling He, she felt that he would not come. At the same time, she thought that he should not be that inconsiderate. After all, they're were also newly-weds but then again, they also didn't have that kind of affectionate relationship.

She drank one cup after another with conflicted feelings. On one hand, she felt that he would not come, on the other, she was expecting him to come. Gradually, her head became a little dizzy.

Ling He came quickly, but it might have been that waiting without knowing what would happen made a person very anxious. The more she drank, the more drunk she became. She thought that after Ling He came, she would scold him well, and she completely forgot that they were not that familiar with each other.

However, when she really saw Ling He pushing the door open and entering, she seemed to have no resentment towards him.

She thought naively, if Ling He does something that makes me unhappy one day and shows me that face, then maybe I will easily forgive him.

Ling He's expression seemed somewhat anxious. She thought hazily, is he worried about me?

When Ling He stood in front of her, she used the table to help her stand up on her toes and put her arms around his neck.

Ling He obviously didn't expect that she would suddenly hug him. He reacted by wrapping his arms around her waist.

She poked him on the chest. With some complaints, she whined, "Aren't you my husband? You came so slow that I thought you wouldn't come."

The more she spoke, the more complaints she had. Her lips were pursed and her eyes were red.

She felt that she was really drunk, and went along with Cen Xue in calling him husband.

"I'm sorry," he coaxed softly. "It's my fault that I'm late."

She looked into his eyes, and then her eyes moved to his rosy lips. Suddenly, she wanted to kiss him. She suddenly covered her mouth and let go of him. She stepped back, turned around and massaged her cheeks.

When she turned around again, she looked like she was a bit more sober. She helped Cen Xue up and requested, "Please send my friend home first."

Her tone changed too quickly. Just now she was a cute and dainty little girl in his arms, and now she appeared formal and distant.

Ling He was a little puzzled. Was it because he didn't do well just now?

His heart was pounding because of her initial few words. At the same time, it gradually quieted down because of her last words.