16 (Comfort Zone)

Start from the beginning

She's crying like a baby in front of me and so i wiped her tears.

I never imagined myself into this kind of situation but here i am, about to give my vow to this woman i love the most.

"You're so cute teerak hehe." i said just to break the mood or else i cannot open my mouth to speak.

I don't know that this would be so hard to do than to face your professor during thesis.

"Babe kha, who would have thought that i'll be standing here now beside you. I am just a simple girl who wished to be close to you but look i am now marrying my idol. Having you completed the missing piece of myself. I never saw myself loving a girl like me coz i grew up knowing that love is just between a man and a woman. But later on i realized that it is what your heart feels and that i felt for you. Since then you gave me the most beautiful feeling that nourished my heart and it made me so much sure that i love you. The world will soon fully understand that love is love and every human deserve to love and be loved regardless of the gender preference. Because all is equal to love. Thank you for coming into my life and from now on no one can take as apart. I will stay with you till the end of time." i told her with so much love.

We just noticed that both of us are crying like a river.

And she pulled me for a warm comforting hug.

Now our friends gave us our rings and we wore it in each other.

And this is it!

We showed them our hands with our rings proudly telling them that we made it.

To seal it we kissed in front of them who's loudly cheering for us.
.
.
.
"WE DID IT BABY!!" we screamed out in joy.

And we cannot get enough of each other that we just kiss without minding anything.

(END OF SCENE)
.
.
.
"CUT!!"

We already heard Tommy but Frin seemed not wanting to let go so i bit her lip gently.

"WOOOHOOOO!! THE BEST!! CONGRATS NEWLY WEDS!" he greeted us and we're just laughing at it.

"Khop khun kha.." i said to him.

"I almost forgot it's SamMon's Wedding hahaha." he added and Frin winked at him.

"We don't know hahaha." frin said bragging.

"Plaek plaek." i just uttered looking confused. These two are weird that i just rolled my eyes to them.

It's a successful take so we don't need to film again, but we need to stay for some pictorial for Magazine cover.

"I love you!" frin whispered to me.

"I love you more." my response.

Everything seems surreal and we're just enjoying every moment together.

We're so proud with each other that we made it to this.

~~~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-

In the Evening;
@The Wrap Party

We went straight to the party to celebrate a job well done for the end of our filming. Everyone gave their very best and all deserve it.

We're all aiming for the continuous success of our series.

"Come here na." babe asked for a hug and so she locked me in her arms once more.

"Gheng mak tua lek." she mouthed as she gives small kisses to my forehead.