Asahi: But what exactly is what we call as Selfless State?

Asahi: Grandpa never mentioned this to me......

Asahi: Not even Dad knows what it is as he also struggled mastering the Selfless State.

Asahi: Though I knew that the requirement is to clear your mind from superfluous thoughts.

Asahi: I still don't get what gramps meant.....

Asahi: Ah, whatever. It's about to get cold, and that will be enough training for today.

As soon as I was about to step inside of the house, I had the feeling that someone just jumped over our fence, and has been hiding behind a tree that is only at least around 8 feet away from me.

Asahi: What is she doing out there?

Asahi: Shizu-chan, why are you hiding behind that tree?

There was silence, but I knew she was already discovered. I already sensed her presence when I was still in the middle of my practice swings.

Asahi: *sigh*

I walked towards the tree and found a girl with black hair and red eyes.

???: Asahi-kun!? Wait, how did you even know I was here!?

The girl named Shizu looks up to me.

Asahi: Shizu-chan, you're the only one who jumps over our fence and sneaks inside our house.

Asahi: Did you know how many times you got in trouble with gramps because of that?

Asahi: So, better get out of here before gramps sees you.

Shizuku: Eh!? But gramps isn't here.

Asahi: Yes, I know. But he knows you went here, he also knows where to find you even if you try to hide.

Asahi: So, get out of here—

???: Asahi, Shizuku, get inside now before you two catch a cold!

She and I flinched when we heard the voice of an old man.

We turned around to see a man wearing the standard Japanese kimono over a haori, and black hakama pants. He possess long white hair that is tied to a ponytail, and he has maroon colored eyes.

 He possess long white hair that is tied to a ponytail, and he has maroon colored eyes