The Yamai Twins

While Y/N and Tohka were separated from the class, they were being watched by DEM. The officer in charge had a visual of their targets.

DEM Captain: "This one may be a spirit but she's just like a teenage school girl. And this other one, Hero. Is he really our most dangerous target?"

He watched Y/N chasing a mosquito and trying to hit it.

DEM Captain: "That fool can't even hit a noisy fly. This will be easier than I thought. Once our Bandersnatch unit moves in, capturing them will be child's play."

Meanwhile, the cyborg samurai, Sam watched the screen. He was paying attention to Y/N's quick moves.

Sam: "(Idiots. They shouldn't judge their opponent by it's cover.)"

He was eager to test his skills on him but it seems someone else wants to challenge him.

Flashback

Isaac: "I'd like thank World Marshall for giving us assistance for this operation."

Sundowner: "Of course. As long as your company fulfills it's end of the deal."

Isaac: "Our facility in Japan is yours to use."

Sundowner: "Good."

Isaac: "Now then, our targets, Hero and the spirit, Princess have been attending school. They're students at Raizen High School."

Sundowner: "School kids? Now this sounds fun. I happen to be teaching a class myself." He chuckled.

Isaac: "Their class will be going on a summer trip. We arrange it and have them go to Arubi Island. The mission is capture them if possible."

Sam: "I could take this dance."

Sundowner: "Have fun, Sam. We'll also provide cyborgs and unmanned to the battle. I'll even have Mistral and Monsoon join in."

Isaac: "So this is Jetstream Sam. I've heard many great things about you. It's said that you've fought against an S class spirit."

Ellen entered the room and faced Isaac.

Ellen: "The preparations are finished. I'll pose as the class photographer and keep our targets monitored."

Sam: "Oh, is this humanity's strongest wizard?"

Ellen: "That's right. There's hasn't been single opponent that's bested me by far."

Sam: "So, are you really the world's strongest or is that just a title you solely claimed for yourself?"

Ellen: "Show some respect!"

Isaac: "You two can have a match later. For now, we have bigger targets at hand."

Ellen calmed down after her small outburst then turned to Sam.

Ellen: "Let's make this clear, Hero is my target. The second target is yours."

Flashback ends

Sam: "I suppose I'll let her have her dance."

He turned to Tohka on the screen.

Sam: "Let's see how good Princess is." He smirked.

Opening plays

Y/N was watching the showdown between the two girls who looked like sisters.

???: "Not too bad Yuzuru. But I expected as much of my other half. To bad it'll be for nothing!"