Efreet

The next morning, Y/N got up and greet Tohka and Yoshino. He noticed that Tohka was not her usual happy self. He wonder what was wrong. He'll try and ask about it after breakfast. They left the house and walked to Shido's place.

Yoshino: "Morning Shido."

Shido: "Morning guys. The foods just about ready."

Y/N: "Cool."

Yoshinon: "I bet it will be good!"

Tohka: "Yeah." She smiled sadly.

They came in and enjoyed breakfast that Shido made. For some reason, Y/N didn't see Kotori around.

Y/N: "Where's Kotori? Is she not here?"

Shido : "I thought she would be back by now. Kotori said that she needed to stay at Fraxinus for a little. That was when we got back."

Shido thought back as he remembered the events that happened yesterday. Kotori revealed herself as a spirit

Y/N: "Is she okay?"

Shido: "I...I don't really know."

Suddenly, they got a call from their comms.

Reina: "Shin, Y/N, come to the ship immediately. There's something you must know."

Shido: "We're on our way."

Time skip

The group teleported back to Fraxinus with Reina waiting for them.

Reina: "Good, you made it."

Shido: "Where's Kotori?"

Reina: "It's best if you see yourself. Follow me."

She began to lead them to where Kotori is.

Y/N: "What happened to Origami and Mana?"

Reina: "Origami and Mana were sent to a place where AST can recover them. They've likely been taken to Tengu Hospital. As for Kurumi, she disappeared after the battle. We've lost sight of her since."

They soon entered a room where Kotori was inside what looked like a glass room, drinking tea.

Y/N: "Kotori, you there?"

Reina: "She can't see or hear us through this protective wall. You two will go in on your own."

Y/N and Shido went inside.

Kotori: "About time you got here. How are you doing?"

Y/N: "Doing good."

Shido: "What about you? Things got really tense there the other day."

Kotori: "I'm like my normal cute self again."

Y/N: "I didn't know you called yourself cute."

 Kotori: "Are you saying I'm not cute?"

Y/N: "I guess you are now that I think about it."

Kotori: "*Sigh* Close enough, I suppose."

Y/N: "So why are you in here?"

Kotori: "You really need to ask? I'm sure you've witnessed it yourself after what happened."

Shido: "Kotori, are you a spirit? We need to know."

She decided to get serious with them. Reina, Tohka and Yoshino were outside listening.

Kotori: "If I said no, would you believe me."

Y/N: "Sure."

Shido: "Of course. If that's true, I believe it."

Kotori: "I see. You believe what someone says even when you seen the contrary to be true? That's a good way to make fools of yourselves."