Nelanie hears another heart beat stop as she trys to hold on her emotions as they continue forward.

Cal stares in shock for a moment before rushing back to were that little girl was as the officers hold the men back as on the other side of the ship other officers where moving the life boat on the roof before it crashes to the floor beneath them as passengers scream running out the way.

Cal runs to where the little girl is hiding as he picks her up and rushes back to the officer"I have a child! I have a child"he yells trying to get through.

"Please I have a child please I'm all she has in the world"he lies as the officer looks at him and the crying child for moment before letting them through before pushing the men back as cal walks to the lifeboat that was being loaded.

A women holds her hands out as she takes the child so he can in. Once he climbing he takes a seat "give her here "he says panting as the women hand the child over. Cal slightly rocks her as he trys to calm her down some.

Nelanie,rose and jack where shown running through the smoking room as rose and nelanie comes to stop seeing Mr Andrews at the fire place  deep in his thoughs.

"Mr Andrews!"rose says gaining his attention as he turns to the three of them"won't you at least try"rose asked as nelanie looks at him with begging eyes as she was breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry that I didn't build y'all a stronger ship Ms rose, nelanie"he says filling guilt as nelanie walks forward with tears"it's not your fault Mr Andrews please come with us"she begs.

"It's going fast we need to move "jack warns the girls as he grabs there hands.

"Wait good luck to you Three"he says handing the two girls the lifeboats one use to be his and one he found stranded in the smoke room.

Nelanie looks at him as tears leak down her face as rose and jack pull her away gently as her heart breaks more as they leave the smoke room.

Some first class passengers were still shown by the grand staircase some with lifebelts some with out as an officer was handing them out.

"Mr Guggenheim these are for you Mr Guggenheim "the officer goes to hand him a lifebelt but he declined"no thank you. We are dressed in our best and are prepared to go down as gentleman but we would like a brandy"he says as the officers walks away as the ship can be heard moaning.

Captain smith was shown on deck as his officers were working on a life boat as the ship continues to sink as water starts to cover the floor slowly when a women holding her baby walks up to them"Capitan? Capitan where should we go please"she begs with tears on her eyes as captain smith stares at them with guilt swilling up in side him.

Many cry seeing the women and her baby hopeing that they will some.how survive this.

Captain smith slowly walks away over to the main bridge before an officer runs up to him"captain sir. Captain sir."he calls out trying to hand him a life belt but he slowly pushes away leaving the officer as he walks towards the main bridge that was half way flooded as he walks through the freezing water as he looks around him before going into the cabin as he closes the door before walking over to the wheel.

The band is shown as many passengers were running with fear as some where throwing things overboard that would float as they play soft music one last time together.