XXXVII. Relief M!Version

•••

WARNING: Explicit Sexual Content.In this chapter, the reader will have a male body. The previous one is as similar as it can be to this one, the only difference will be that the reader has a female body.(Skip this chapter if you have read the female version already.)

•••

The wheeze that left me should've been a scoff. It should have been. But I wasn't sure what to feel about the situation... I wasn't sure on what I felt about a lot of things in my life lately... The number one on that list being the man over me, playing with my hair and inspecting my every shift with sultry eyes.

I was back to the madness. I had to. Maybe I had never left it. My heart was pumping wildly in my chest, I could hear it over the crickets. Was I about to do this? My eyes darted around looking for an exit, for a way to de-escalate the tension... Did I want to de-escalate the situation? No. Yes? Maybe... No. I... I wanted the tension to explode. I wanted to feel like someone needed me desperately... I wanted the look of thirst in his face, the glossy and dazed out eyes, the experience of a lifetime. The fuck of a lifetime. I wanted mind-blowing sex. Why not? It had never happened to me, I had never sought it out... yet here it was. Handed to me on a silver platter by a criminal, a very hot criminal.

Why was I hesitating then? Why wasn't I riding him till dawn, so I couldn't regret it? "Why are you giving me time to overthink this?" I whispered softly, feeling extremely confused. I wanted him to ravage me and leave me with no time to run away.

"Ah, right, being the criminal I am, I should just force you into it." He snickered, leaning back just enough to fix his tousled hair with his left hand. "Should I just..." His left hand flopped down, and started a slow trail from my inner thigh, avoiding my half hard cock, sliding over my hips and over my chest. "Let you run just to fuck you after I hunted you?" He bit his lower lip as his thumb stroked my nipple. My back arched off the blanket and I held in a whimper. When had my nipples become so sensitive? "Would that fit my kidnapper role better?"

Oh... how it would fit him perfectly. How I wanted desperately to say yes. I should be ashamed that hearing his husky voice had me hardening. He shouldn't be able to do that. He shouldn't be able to achieve the perfect heady voice and to taunt me with wild promises. And most of all, he shouldn't be looking at me like he would be most pleased to fulfil them. I shouldn't be squirming under his gaze, desperate to get some friction. I shouldn't even be considering accepting it. I shouldn't. It wasn't me... to be wild and hardcore and to let a random criminal chase me across the forest with the sole purpose of being thrown onto the ground and fucked.

It shouldn't be exciting. It shouldn't. I couldn't. I didn't have what it took to say yes... no matter how much I wanted it. It was torture really for him to offer such a shameless thing knowing I would never find the courage to accept.

"Well?" His head dipped, hair covering his eyes as he took my left nipple with his mouth, softly at first, a simple suckle, a scrape of his teeth had me buckling against him, and soon he was marking my chest with his teeth.

"I-" My gasps were so loud, even as I actively tried to hold them in. "I-" I didn't even know what I was trying to say. I knew he had asked, but I simply could not accept or deny it.