She looks at me for a good 20 seconds before she hugs me. I'm taken aback my I return her hug. "I will! Just for you n/n!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

(For those who don't remember, that means nickname! Preferably a different one from what Katsuki and Izuku called you when you were younger, and one that doesn't include your chosen name! For example Onee-san, meaning older sister in japanese. You could also use something else since it would be weird for all this to be in english and the only word in japanese being 'older sister'. )

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you, little one..." She back away as she looks at my face again.

"Are you going to keep your mask off and be talking now!?" Eri questioned with hopeful eyes, only to me disappointed when I shook my head. "What? Why not?!"

I sighed. "Because, I'm not supposed to be. The mask was given to me to hide any emotions and to hide my scars and I am not supposed to talk since it'll only get in the way for fighting and staying focused." I answered truthfully. I'm not going to lie to her about this, she has a right to know.

A small "Oh." was the only thing that came out of her mouth as I put my mask back on. "Lets go to bed, alright?" She nodded as I laid down, her cuddling into me once she sees I'm comfortable. She has such a pure heart, she doesn't deserve to be somewhere like this.

~Time skip~

~1 year later~

~Y/n & Katsuki are 14, Eri is 5~

~Katsuki POV~

I groan as I get up for school. 'Ugh, thank god it's almost the end of the school year. The entrance exam is soon..'

I got up as I walked to the bathroom and got ready for school. When I walked out, I walked over to Y/n's desk and grabbed my bracelet. I looked over it for a split second then noticed the time shown on the clock. "Shit, I'm going to be late for school."

I ran downstairs, seeing as the Hag isn't in the kitchen means she left to work already. 'And she couldn't call out to me before she left??' I rolled my eyes as I ran to the door, putting my shoes and backpack on as I ran out the door.

When I got to the gates, I saw the idiots picking on Deku. Ever since he asked me that question, i haven't really been joining in in anything physical, just making fun of him here and there.

"Yo, Bakugo! Come join in!"

"Nah, I'm already late, I don't need them calling the hag."

The idiot looked at his phone, checking the time. "Oh shit, you're right. Let's go."

I nodded as I walked past Deku, glaring at him. I saw the fear in his eyes as I smirked. 'Pft! What a loser.'

I walked to class, the idiots beside me. 'The entrance exam is in like a week, I'll have to start training soon..'

~After school~

I watched everyone walk out the classroom as I saw Deku trying to run out quicker. I scoffed as I walked up to him. "Hey, nerd!"

"Wha- K-Kacchan?"

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I grab his shoulder as the idiots walked closer to us.