The (Im)Perfect Ardmore - Quaritch/SMUT (18+)

Warning: NSFW, SMUT (18+), age difference

Word Count: 607

Pairing: Recom Miles Quaritch x Ardmore! Reader Plot: "Would the best daughter be doing this? Letting herself be used in the dirtiest way possible by the Colonel."

~~~

It was hard trying to be perfect. Constantly it seemed like people around you were waiting for you to mess up. You did have a lot to live up to with being the General's daughter and all. So much was being expected out of you. To make your mother proud you always worked to excel in school and to be the best daughter.

Would the best daughter be doing this? Letting herself be used in the dirtiest way possible by the Colonel. Moans filled her room as Quaritch had his mouth over yours. His hands roamed down, skimming over your breast, your hips, and your ass. Without breaking the kiss, he pushed your legs open as he moved himself between your legs. He moved forward to where his cock was grinding against your pussy. Your shorts had been discarded long ago so the only thing separating you from each other was his camo pants and your panties. The sensation from feeling him made you moan against his lips once more.

"I need you Miles." You pleaded. You wanted him inside you. No! You needed him inside you. He pulls away from you and meets your gaze with a smirk on his lips.

"All good things come to those who wait." He teased me. Fucker. You just wanted him to fill you up and he was just teasing you. He brings his head down to leave teasing his kisses on your neck causing you to groan.

"Miles! Please," You whimpered as you brought your hand to his cock and started to rub him through his pants. Usually teasing was nice but you wanted him in you and not to play games. He laughed at your adamant behavior.

"Well since you asked so nicely. Who am I to deny you?" He stands back up in front of your bed. His fingers are at the hem of your panties and he rips them off of you. Before you could even catch it he swiftly entered you causing you to cry out a little. You were surprised and overwhelmed with a wave of pleasure. His dick entering you and pleasing you never got tiring.

You hear Miles groan about you. He comes down to run his fangs along your neck while occasionally nipping at your skin. Your moans are driving him crazy and make him animalistic. Something starts to take him over because he is then fucking you in a more primal manner. Feeling him go in and out of you felt so good. This isn't the first time he made you feel this way and it will definitely won't be the last. You started to feel the intense build up of pleasure as he continued to nip at your neck, eventually sucking on the sweet spot on your neck. Before you knew it you were ready to let go. He must have sensed it and must have been there too because he started to pick up the paste.

"Come with me, sugar." His words are what tips the scale over, making you cum. You give one last moan as you reach your climax, feeling his cum be released inside you. He pumped into you a few more times to finish off his orgasm and then collapsed next to you on your bed. Pants filled the room as you both were working to catch your breath.

This was who you were. You could be imperfect to everyone else. You were perfect to Miles, especially when you were bent over, being filled up by him. You're his little whore and he knows what you need. And, oh boy, does he not have a problem giving it to you when you want it?

~~~

Work is all mine. Respect that and don't steal it plz...I work too hard.

I am willing to take request but I only write short pieces.

If you enjoyed my work follow me because I plan to write a lot more for Quaritch.