Chapter Two

We all drove home together. Well except for Koby. He went home with the girls he was flexing for earlier.

"Bored," Mikey said, slurring the word. "Sooooo bored."

"Ditto," I said. I reached in front to turn on a radio station, but Damien swatted my hand away.

"Hey!" I protested.

"Only the driver can use the radio," he replied.

"No fair," I complained, crossing my arms and pouting.

Ricky and Mikey were already falling asleep and we couldn't have a little fun and turn on the radio!?! That's when I realized we weren't heading home...

"TONY'S?!?!?!?!?" I screamed, as we entered the parking lot of the legendary club.

"TONY'S WHERE?!?!" Mikey shot up out of his seat and leaned over me, our faces squished together in the window.

"You'll have plenty of music to listen to here, Ashes," Damien smirked.

"Why are we here?" Ricky asked, stretching. "Do we have a fight?"

Now Ricky had a point. Usually we were the entertainment fighting any challenger. I don't think we've ever come as a customer...

"Nah, I just thought why let the fun end now?"

Inside, it was hectic. People were dancing on tables, getting drunk, being drunk, making out, and just being loud and obnoxious... Such sweet lovely people we have around here.

We walked past two girls making out and grabbing each other's breasts.

"Get a room," Mikey mumbled, as I giggled and Damien elbowed us. The girl backed up against the bar counter threw a drink at us before continuing on.

Damien glarred at us and Ricky snickered. "Hey! Nobody else is being polite and following their manners, so why should we?" Mikey protested.

"It's called minding your own bussiness," Damien sighed, Ricky laughed.

"Could you three try and keep my customers happy?" said a deep, kind voice behind us.

"TONY!" we said turning around to see the big guy.

Tony, the manager of this bar (obviously), is like our uncle. He was our father's best friend for years and, after he died, Tony made sure we were well on our feet. The amount that the Parker family owes Tony... It numbers as the stars.

"Sorry about that, Tony," Ricky said. "Mikey over here has a big mouth."

"Hey!" Mikey protested. "It ain't my fault the truth hurts!"

"My, my, Mikey," Tony said, shaking his head. "One day a bunch of guys are gonna sock you in the head, Mikey."

"They already do," Mikey said laughing.

"I don't think Tony means scheduled fighting, Mikey," Damien said shaking his head.

"Awe come on!" Mikey said, grinning. "You really think I'd let somebody ruin my beautiful face." Ricky and I snorted.

"Don't worry about me, T-Bone!" Mikey said. "I got my back and the packs got it too."

"Yeah, Yeah! Whatever you say, big guy!" Ricky said, leading him away. Damien and Tony exchanged glances. "All I know is there is a fight about to start and we are not missing it!"

"I worry about that one," Tony said, while we watched those two disappear into the crowd. "Sixteen and a fighter?" Tony shook his head.

"What about Ricky and I?" I asked. "He's only seventeen and I'm eighteen!"

"That's different," Tony said, "you two got good heads on your shoulders, but Mikey?"

Damien shook his head. "Hate to say it, but Tony's right. We've all matured despite our ages, but Mike's still only got the brains of a thirteen year-old."

"What about Koby?" I asked gesturing that he was no where insight.

"Koby isn't the brightest lightbulb, but he's smart enough not to find himself at the end of a gun point."

That's when it officially hit me. Did Tony and Damien just admit that they brought Mikey was dumb enough to get himself shot by a bunch of gang members? The two that were the leaders and had always encouraged us?

Shocking? Yes. Do I think Mikey could get himself killed? ...Possibly... Well then again, anyone could get killed on the streets.

Hey guys! Clueless here! Just wanted to check up on you guys! Sorry about the long wait and the dull chapter! I promise the next two chapters will be better! But, please... COMMENT!!!! I love it when I get feedback and yo here what you guys think! Hold on I'm getting ideas for the next chapter... |° Let the juices flow!

Peace✌