Lost in my eyes?~

Warning - Blood and a Slightly Mature Scene(mainly a sexual position/feeling and a slight encounter), take procautions in proceeding.

Twilights Pov -

I let out a small groan, Blood pouring from the wound Wild caused. "Twi!" The other let out a small whimper, "Are you alright?" I nodded, a slight moan came out as I stood up fully, "Ill treat it after we train." I sighed, drawing my sword from the ground, it made for a sturdy stand. Wild and I allowed are swords to meet, I moved mine from the "X" shape we had made it drew it back, proceeding in a stab motion to be met with a forceful block with his shield. Wild grunts and brings his hand up and taunts me, moving his hands in a motion stating for me to approach him. I grunt in return and sheathed my sword. He cocked his head in confusion, I placed my hand on my sword and awaited him to swing. After he released the swing I rolled to the side and unsheathed my sword swinging at his side, the smaller moaned out in pain, falling to the ground while holding his side, he looked to me with a face full of pain but also determination. I awaited him to stand up and gain back his composure, I cocked my head a bit, making sure he was okay, he answered with a slight nod. After a minute of circling around eachother I make a move, bringing my sword up and clashing it against Wilds, the smaller smirked while using his shield to knock, me over an slashing his sword right above my lip, he gasped softy, "That was the wrong spot! I ment your nose!" He whispered to himself, looking away in embarrassment, I carefully got up and moved my finger to my lip, I brushed it along the top of it and the taste of blood filled my mouth, I licked up lips before wincing a bit at the sting over the cut. After a few seconds I soon found the opportunity to win the battle,, I used my sword to trip him over, I quickly got on top of him and pinned his hands down and bringing my sword above his head, "H-hey! You cheated! You too advantage of my concerns!" He yelled out, his words echoing throughout the arena, I chuckled and leaned down, I brought my lips next to his ear and whispered, "That's correct, maybe spend more time being alert then conerned." My lips brushed against his ear, causing shivers to go down my spine, I bring my head up and make contact with the smaller boy, I released his arms and brought my hand to his face, carefully cupping it. I brought my lips down brushing them against his and smirking slightly, Wild huffed and pushed his lips against mine, both of our faces soon lit up as I deepened the kiss, soon bring his arms above his head and pinning them down. I soon pulled away to be met with a flushed face infront of my own. "Twi.. if we're going to do something like this we need to go somewhere more private.." Wild muttered, I could hear his heart racing. "Your probably right.." I sighed, releasing him from my hold and getting up, helping the other up after.

Wilds Pov -

Twilight led me to his room, I shut the door after I entered and he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on top of my head. I heard him humming a tune, it sounded like the one his horse, Epona, loved. I smiled softly and turned around to where are faces met. I placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed him gently, he backed me up against the wall and placed a hand next to my head, the other remaining on my waist. We stayed there for a moment before pulling away and he moved to my neck, kissing and biting on a few spots. He moved his hands to his knees to support himself. I brought my hands to his hair and ran them through it. I admired the shape of his earing and gently took it in my hand, Twilight bit down on a rather sensitive spot causing me to pull on the earing. I heard Twilight groan slightly, I must have hurt him. "Are you alright Twi?" I asked him, keeping my voice low after hearing some footsteps. He hummed in response before continuing what he was doing, I continued to run my hands through his hair before he moved away and kissed me once more, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he wrapped his around my hips. He pulled away after a few seconds and smiled, his Sapphire eyes glowing in the light of the lamp.  "Lost in my eyes now are we?" He smirked slightly, "Your beautiful Wild." His smile not fading as he placed his forehead against mine. I smiled at him after thinking for a moment, I allowed him to stay where he was, and began to softly hum again as we stayed there. "Twilight! Have you seen Wild?!" We heard a knock at the door and Twilight immediately jumped back, crashing into into his bed frame and falling onto his bed, I covered my mouth with my hands and he groaned slightly, his face looked annoyed, "Twilight!? Are you okay! That's it, I'm coming in!" We heard the person say, Twilight was about to speak before Time opened the door. "What happened here? What was that crash?" Time questioned them, looking over to me, "You need to come with me after this, Warriors needs you" He spoke to me, I nodded to him in return. "Now, what happened?" He asked Twilight again, "I fell back onto my bed and hit the end.." He muttered, pointing to the border and the end of his bed. "Are you okay?" He asked, he noticed the cuts over both of our bodies. "Yeah, im fine, we just cams here to play cards after a training battle, we just forgot to drink the exilers after." He stated, carefully getting up, "Oh then gou go with Wild too, he was going to help him make a potion, he could do the same for you." We both nodded and walked out, heading down the hall to Warriors. Twilight looked to me and I looked to him before we both entered the room.

Notes -

I hope you guys enjoyed, if you have any requests just let me know!

1102 words