"Nah, because you swore up and down you was tryna fuck wit' me after the tour and you go and let someone fuck on you and burn me?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "You grimy as hell, Q."

He took another hit, puffing his cheeks out to hold the smoke as he just watched Harlym, the smoke left his nose before he spoke again. "I'll send you the 500, I ain't tryna have another baby right now. Sev runnin' my ass crazy already."

She let out a quiet breath, "You play too much,"

Quincy smiled and then laughed, "You playin'. Talkin' bout you love that nigga. Stop lyin' to yo' self." He draped his arm around her.

Harlym moved out his space, "I do but okay."

Jalen looked at Paul George as he lead the conversation onto another topic, "I remember seeing that you're real into uh, fashion and stuff, you even took part in New York fashion week some months ago

Jalen looked at Paul George as he lead the conversation onto another topic, "I remember seeing that you're real into uh, fashion and stuff, you even took part in New York fashion week some months ago. How was that?"

"Yeah," His co-host nodded, "How was that, y'know, hanging with models and stuff?"

Jalen shrugged, "It was no hanging with models, I went with my girlfriend at the time, but the experience of the fashion show was cool. Versace trusted me with some of their pieces, it was real coo'." He trailed off like he always did.

Paul chuckled, "Girlfriend at the time? The break up rumors are true then?"

Jalen shrugged once more, "The fashion show was cool."

"Nah, tell the ladies if you're single or not. A lot of folks wanna know." PG prodded.

He pulled his microphone closer and talked right into it, "I'm single, single as fuck."

He looked directly into the camera before glancing back at Paul.

"What happened?"

"Mind yo' fuckin business." The co-host checked the other one who has sitting next to him, even though he highkey wanted to know also but didn't wanna seem invasive. "Shit just don't work out, huh?"

Jalen shrugged yet again, "I guess," He shifted in his seat. "Bitches be having me bent. . . doin' dumb shit then tryna apologize fa' it like you ain't know what you was doing before you did it." He glanced down at his hands, "I'm coo on females for a while, i'm in the field now though let's not get that twisted. Just not tryna be cuffed."