viii.

31 days, 730 hours and 4 weeks since August and Harlym spoken

31 days, 730 hours and 4 weeks since August and Harlym spoken. His sassy ass unfollowed her on instagram and she happily did the same back, he could have at least removed her as a follower because she wasn't about to look like no fan of anyone, especially him. "This cute."

She muttered to herself as she scrolled through an online boutique, shopping for herself with her dad's credit card. "Ou, so is this one."

Jaslyn looked over at her sister weirdly, "Are you talking to yourself?" She tilted her head.

"Let me do me." Harlym checked out her cart, "You don't ever see me questioning you." She added.

"Ain't shit to question me 'bout."

Harlym head turned before she let out a laugh, "Okay Jas." She waved her hand.

Jaslyn just shook her head before checking her phone, "Wanna go pick up Sage fa' me?"

"Why can't you?"

"Because ion feel good." The older of the two said dramatically while resting her hand on her forehead.

Harlym pursed her lips, not believing her but she wanted to see Sage anyway so she didn't mind. "What time he needa be picked up?"

"Like in twenty minutes." Jaslyn stretched her legs out over the couch, "The center closes at 4."

Harlym stood, grabbing her purse and shoes, "I don't know why Chris puts up with you. You annoying as fuck." she mushed her sister's head.

The Children's Center was a good 30 minutes away and Harlym just knew she was going to run into traffic, "Call his teacher and tell them I'll be late."

Harlym slid her visitor badge over her neck as she punched in the code to get into the Children's Center

Harlym slid her visitor badge over her neck as she punched in the code to get into the Children's Center. She made her way down the hall to Sage's classroom and before she could enter the code to get into the classroom the door swung open.

She smiled at Sage's teacher, "Hey Melinda."

The teacher smiled back, "Hi Harlym," She turned to face Sage who was sitting on the carpet with his backpack on, he was the last kid left. "Sage, your aunt is here."