Chapter 8

Sorry for not updating but I've been to a music festival for 4 full days with camping and nearly no chance to be on my phone and charge it properly :)

Btw what's your favourite music? What kind do you listen to? Comment your favourite bands and songs!! (if you want me to hurry with the next chapter :P)

Also leave me comments with your opinion on the story and Raviva ;)

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I sigh as I finally walk into my house it had been really awkward at the station. My uncle giving Derek dirty looks while said did the same with the nice deputy. The tension was so overwhelming and all I wanted was to change in some comfy clothes and be lazy on the couch while watching movies or just sleep.

"I'm gonna check all doors and windows are locked." The young deputy informs me with his soft eyes grazing me. A determined yet worried expression lies in his orbs as he turns away and walks off into the house.

As soon as he left the hall I go upstairs. I really want a change of clothes since my jeans is a little mud stained and clings to my body uncomfortably.

Finally up in my room I peel off the trousers from my legs and pull off the oversized shirt. I search for some change of clothes in my drawer pulling out a short and some new underwear but I just can't seem to find a shirt I want to wear so I walk back over to my bed after a while.

Without much thinking I pick up the big bordeaux shirt from the duvet and pull it over my head, not even thinking about putting on a bra since it will only be uncomfortable if I fall asleep. The soft fabric grazes my skin making it feel like silk. Before I can even stop myself from what I'm doing I already catch myself pulling up the collar to my nose and exhaling the heavy scent.

It smells like detergent and fabric conditioner but most of all it smells like Derek a scent so strong I would recognize everywhere. It smells of woods and musk.

I quickly let go of the fabric as I register what I'm doing and shake my head in disbelief. This is over. Anything there ever was between the two of us is over. I left without even saying goodbye to him. Also I never really knew if he even felt the same tension between us as I did.

A short sigh leaves my lips before I go downstairs into the living room where I turn on the TV. Before I flip down on the couch my stomach stops me with a loud growling noise. So I walk over into the kitchen area where I take out all ingredients needed for cooking spaghetti.

"Have you eaten yet, Deputy?" I call into the big house since I don't know where the cop is.

"No, but I don't need anything." A soft voice replies behind me and I jump a little as I didn't think he would be in the kitchen so quickly.

"It's no big deal. I'm cooking for myself anyway." I tell him as I start making the sauce while I wait for the salted water to boil. When all ingredients are in the pot I turn around just to see the handsome deputy leaning in the doorway his emerald green eyes on me.

"Thanks." He smiles an honest grin and goes to sit down on the table in the middle of the kitchen while I turn back to making the food feeling a little awkward since I don't really know how to act.

"The Sheriff doesn't seem to like your boyfriend very much." He breaks the silence after a while and I nearly choke on my own spit at his words before I laugh awkwardly.

"Derek Hale is not my boyfriend." I state as I turn around to look at the young man.

"Oh, I- I just thought... you know.." He stutters a bit motioning to my shirt or more precisely Derek's shirt. I instantly blush but try to act cool as I shrug my shoulders. "It's not like that."

The following silence is a bit uneasy so I turn back to the stove and put the noodles into the pot with the boiling water. "So what makes you more qualified to watch me?"

"First of all, I have a military training. Also there are things that the other cops at the station don't know which I do." He tells me. "I think the second is crucial for the Sheriff's decision."

I nod my head while stirring the sauce and meat in the other pot. "He seems to really trust you."

After we've had something to eat we switch to the living room where I plop down on the couch while he moves over to the window looking out a little.

"You know you don't need to stand there the whole time." I tell the young man who I've gotten to know a bit while eating. "You can sit down here with me if you want."

He thinks about it for a second but soon the couch beside me dips down and I shoot him a smile before returning my attention back to the TV.

While the pictures of some movies or series flash over the screen of the TV my eyes start to drop but I manage to keep them open each time before falling.

What if someone attacks us while I'm asleep? Jordan is only human and I am drained off energy. There is no way I can fall asleep or else I will be an easy target. I complain in my head but it's no use my eyes drop again and I do my hardest not to fall asleep.

"You can fall asleep." I hear a soft voice say beside me just as my eyes drop a little again. "I'll keep you safe."

I feel a soft touch on my hair and that's the last straw, finally my body eases and I drift off into a dreamless sleep. He will keep me safe.