Calum Hood - The waiter

I turned, looking around the restaurant at the other families smiling, laughing and talking to each other. I sighed looking at my family. My parents were arguing over something pointless again and my little brother was sat playing some stupid game on his phone. Great another 'family' evening, I'm really going to enjoy this. Not.

"Hello, my name is Calum and I will be your waiter for tonight. Can i get you any drinks?" I looked up at the boy who owned the voice and my eyes went wide as i took in his arms and chest slowly making my way to his face. I stared at his pink plump lips that look perfect for kissing to his hair, I final looked at his eyes getting lost in the beautiful pools.

After few seconds I realised that the eyes I was looking at were looking right back at me. A smirk was on his face when he saw the blush that crossed my cheeks.

He leaned towards me slightly lowering his voice, "and you princess, what do you want to drink?" Clearing my throat i managed to get out the word coke before he turn and went to get the drinks.

I must have zoned out because the next thing I know Calum is back at our table placing our drinks in front of us. "and finally a coke for the lovely lady." He said grinning at me. "Have you decided what you want to eat?" My dad answered by giving our order.

As i waited for my food I entertained myself by watching Calum moving around serving other costumers, smiling and making jokes, occasionally I would make eye contact with Calum smiling before turning away blushing.

Before i knew it Calum was bringing our food to the table as he placed my parents food in front of them he knocked my knife on the floor. "ooops" Calum said looking at me "let me get that'. Calum said as he knelt down under the table. Suddenly i felt a hand on my thigh rubbing circle as it moved towards my crotch. Calum popped back up and turn saying he would replace my knife, as he came back he brought a knife and as he went to place my food in front of me it tipped and spilt into my lap covering my dress making me gasp.

"Oh my god! Im so sorry! I can't believe I just did that! Please come with me and I will get you cleaned up!" Calum says pulling me up and tugging me to follow him.

I followed Calum into the staff toilet, "Please, sit" he said pointing to the toilet. I sat down looking at my dress, Calum came towards we with a stack of paper towels wetting them under the tap before dabbing my dress.

We sat in silence as Calum concentrated wiping off the sauce from my dress. He pushed a towel down into the crotch of my dress, which made me clench my thighs together and gasp shutting my eyes tight.

Opening my eyes hoping that Calum hadn't seen that. Calum eyes where locked on my legs biting his lips. He looked up to my face "Whats your name princess?" he asked moving closer to my face.

"(Y/N)" I whispered leaning in so our foreheads touched.

"Well (Y/N), Im going to kiss you now. Ok?" His nose nudging mine. You nodded your head as you moved into meet his lips.

This kiss started out sweet, his lips feeling soft and plump against mine. He moved his hands up the end of my skirt, pulling away as he tugged at the end of my dress. "May I?" He asked.