"Shut up"cal says harshly.

"It isn't even his pocket is it son property of a.l Ryerson"Lovejoy says seeing the tag of the coat as he hands it to the master of arms.

"That was reported stolen today "the master of arms says.

"I was just borrowed it I was gonna return it"jack says defending him self as he looks at rose.

"Oh an honest theif we have an honest theif heree, do we"cal says mockingly.

"You know I didn't do this rose you know it"jack pleads with rose "don't you believe them rose you know it you know I didn't do it!"he begs as rose looks away from him as he was dragged away by the masters of arms and Lovejoy.

It was silent before a yell was heard from cal as he falls to the ground with a broken jaw as nelanie stands abobe him with tears"its your fault jack would had survived if it wasn't for you!"she shouts as she kicks cal in the stomach as he cry's with pain.

"You couldn't stand the fact that rose actually loved jack instead of you. You should have been the one to die not jack!!"she roars with tears as her husband and brothers pulled her back.

Mr Andrews was shown walking into a cabin office with captain smith,Mr ismay and the other officers as he unrolled the blue print of titanic"most unfortunate captain "ismay says annoyed that the ship wasn't moving.

Bonnie looks at the man with disgust"he thinks making the headlines is more important then what's going on"she says as many nod there heads in agreement.

"Water 14 feet above the keel in 10 minutes in forepeak in all holds and in boiler room six"he says while showing it on the blue prints.

"He's right sir"one officer says confirming it.

Mr ismay getting annoyed"when can we get on the way damn it"he says.

Mr Andrews looks at him"that's five compartments she can stay afloat with the first four compartments but not five not five. As she goes down by the head the water will spill over the tops of the bulkheads at e deck from one to the next back and back there's no stopping it"Mr Andrews explains gravely as captain smith studies the blue prints.

He points to the pumps on the blue prints"the pumps if we open the door..."he says but Mr Andrews shakes his head"the pumps will buy you some time but minutes only"he says before turning back to the blueprints.

"From this moment on no matter what I do, titanic will founder"he says gravely.

Mr ismay looks at Mr Andrews with shock before laughing"but this ship can't sink"he says arrogantly.

Mr Andrews just looks at him"she's made of iron sir I assure you she can and she will it's a mathematical certainty"he says firmly done with the arrogant man as Mr ismay pales at the reality of the situation.

Captain Smith stands there in silence "how much time"he asked mr Andrew.

"An hour two at the most"Mr Andrew says after starring at the blue prints with guilt.

Captain Smith looks away with worry "and how many aboard Mr Murdoch"he asked. officer will takes a Shakey breath"two thousand two hundred souls on board sir"officer will says.

Captain Smith stands there in silence as he then turns to Mr ismay with a cold look "well I believe you may get your headlines Mr ismay."he says as it went silent.