But it's for the best.

My eyes drifted over to the bookshelf on the side of my desk. Slowly making my way towards it I took out all the books and pulled out a orange bottle without a label. I knew all too well what it was, where I got it from doesn't matter, what matters was that I was holding a small bottle of it in my hands. Cyanide.

I found one of the bags my earrings had been in and poured one pill inside. Just in case.

Now, back to where I left off.

I grabbed a note from my desk and wrote a letter to leave behind in case I didn't make it back home. In case this was the last time I would see them.
Though it felt a little cliche, it felt right that I at least had left something as a message to them as I would not be able to tell them in person. I wanted them to know, but I didn't want to spoil their chance of getting Sunghoon back. So a letter it was.

My dearest Enhypen...

Goodbye

———————————————————————

(*^^*)

———————————————————————

Han Layla POV

With my foot tapping a fast rhythm against the floor in the black van I sat beside Jisoo. It was almost midnight.

Due to the driver covering his face with a mask and a cap, I was not able to see his face. Minnie was chatting with someone on her phone, and Jisoo was too busy chewing her gum.

After watching Yuri throughout the week I concluded that she was holding Sunghoon captive. Where I don't know. She was way too happy and energetic throughout the week to have been missing him that much. At first, I though she had just gotten over her little crush, but after having been at her place a few days ago I accidentally saw the sonde of her closet wall. It was covered in pictures of none other than Park Sunghoon.

"Welcome to my humble home" Yuri greeted us. We walked in the small corridor of the house and our way around as she gave us a little tour.
The kitchen looked brand new in comparison to the rest of the house, which looked like it was designed in the late nineties. Under the stairs was an old door leading down to the basement. The living room was barely decorated as it was only an old brown couch, a tv, and a dining table. No pictures, no plants or decorations.

"Do you live alone?" Minnie asked genuinely curious.

"Almost... I live with my uncle since my parents live in Busan at the moment. But my uncle mostly works outside the country due to his job is being a pilot. And in his free time he travels, so he is never home."

Her bedroom walls were painted a light pink color, and her bed was made nicely. Everything was neat and cute, fitting her vibe, but not her personality. On the handle of her dress hung a short white dress with deep cleavage, something you would use at a club summer party.

There was something off about the dress, something I could not point my finger on. Walking over to it I reached out and touched the fabric lightly.
There was something on the bottom that suddenly caught my attention, a blood stain. Right at the brim, something you would not be able to see if you were not observant.