Lin Wei Xi leaned over to tease Rui Yang. She felt there was a shadow by her side, and then she saw Gu Hui Yan's arm came around her, vainly embracing her from behind. Lin Wei Xi subconsciously wanted to dodge, but was held by Gu Hui Yan: "Don't move."

Lin Wei Xi soon felt Gu Hui Yan rubbing her earlobe, the movements were gentle, but with a great strength.

Lin Wei Xi bent down to hold Rui Yang, and now Gu Hui Yan also embraced her from behind, as if holding them both with one hand. Lin Wei Xi went a little stiff, but Rui Yang thought that her parents were playing with her, she was kicking and waving with joy, laughing.

Lin Wei Xi saw Rui Yang put her fist in her mouth again, and quickly stopped her: "Don't eat your hands."

Gu Hui Yan leisurely glanced down and said, "If she likes it, let her do it. Anyway, her hands is already wiped clean."

Lin Wei Xi looked behind at Gu Hui Yan in disbelief. She still remember the first two days of her wedding. Because of her poor sleeping posture, she was forcefully twisted back by Gu Hui Yan in the middle of the night. But what did he say now?

Lin Wei Xi thought in her heart really couldn't judge a book by its cover, sure enough, a man treated his daughter and his wife differently. Lin Wei Xi angrily hugged Rui Yang, twisted her waist irritably, and freed her waist from Gu Hui Yan's hands: "I can't control what you like, but don't teach my daughter bad things."

Hearing this, Gu Hui Yan's expression immediately sank, stretched out his hand and took control of the person again: "Your daughter?"

"Originally it was I who gave birth. Didn't know where you were when she was able to kick people."

Gu Hui Yan was speechless, this matter was his Achilles heel, but even if he felt guilty about this, it doesn't mean that Lin Wei Xi could use the word "her daughter alone" to get angry.

While Gu Hui Yan was still stunned, Lin Wei Xi broke free of his hand and walked out. She barely walked halfway, and in only two steps Gu Hui Yan already stopped her: "You secretly ran out and get blown by the wind today. What if you get a headache later? Give me Rui Yang, you go drink the medicine."

"I don't need you to take care. Not drinking."

Gu Hui Yan also solemnly raised his face, his voice suddenly appeared imposing and stern: "Go or not?"

"Not going!" Lin Wei Xi stared with her round eyes, and gave Gu Hui Yan a vicious look. The maid holding the medicine bowl outside was almost scared to death, but soon Wangfei turned around, stuffed Junzhu to the wet nurse next to her, picked up the medicine bowl herself and drink a mouthful. Later, because she drank too quickly, she was choked by the medicine soup. She covered her lips and coughed twice, there were tears in her eyes from the bitterness.

The maid wanted to laugh but didn't dare to, the companion behind her tugged her sleeve, and the maid tactfully received the tray and withdrew.

Standing there, Gu Hui Yan couldn't help but raise his hand to press his brow. Lin Wei Xi must be specially exist to subdue him, she could easily make him angry, but in a flash, made him unable to tell whether to laugh or cry.

This is definitely an ancestor.

However Lin Wei Xi was coughing hard, and tears came from her eyes. He didn't order people to add licorice to the medicine. Thinking about it, he knew how bitter it was. This angry spirit actually raised her head and directly drank a mouthful, the style was actually straightforward. In the end Gu Hui Yan caved in and walked to her with a calm face, put a candied fruit in her mouth, and then patted her back with a cold face: "Isn't it arrogant to drink medicine like this? Now know how to suffer?"

IBTSOMEHजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें