Chapter 81: People's Heart

ابدأ من البداية

The old madam burst into tears. She had only one son, but now the white-haired person sending off the black-haired person, the grief could be imagined. Lin Wei Xi stood there, startled for a long time.

Even if Gao Ran didn't really regard Duke Yingguo Shizi as her father, but after all these years of getting along, she still felt a little sad when she heard these words. Gao Ran sighed and held Duke Yingguo old madam's hand, and said: "Grandma, the dead are gone, the living should take care. Please restrain your grieve."

Lin Wei Xi somehow raised her head, her eyes widened, her pupils were full of emotions: "He is your father, and now the father who loved you the most since childhood is dead, and you actually said restrain your grieve?"

When Lin Wei Xi said this, the people at the side were stunned. Although the listener sighed, it didn't hurt if the knife didn't cut them. Those who came to mourn, which one didn't wipe one or two tears, and then said some condolences, a polite phrase. How could Yan Wangfei be so emotional?

Gao Ran was stunned by Lin Wei Xi's questioning, and she also realized that she was too cold, even not as good as Lin Wei Xi, not like a daughter who was experiencing the pain of losing her father. Gao Ran shuddered in her heart, bowed her head and blinked, her eyes immediately burst into tears: "I am also very sad in my heart, and I wish I could follow my father like this. But grandmother is still here, so how can I leave my elders behind? I'm afraid grandmother is grieving too much then injured her body, so tried to persuade her to stop crying."

As soon as Gao Ran said these words, the people in the room were drawn into tears again, some of them wiped their tears, and some of them advised Gao Ran not to be sad and excessively damage her body. Gao Ran always excelled at superficial skills like this. Lin Wei Xi raised her eyes, there was dazzling white everywhere. She was standing in a strange and familiar Duke Yingguo Mansion. She couldn't cry or laugh.

Her mother was dead, and now, her father had left early. Lin Wei Xi thought countless times that Duke Yingguo Shizi was stupid and arrogant. He deserved to be cleaned up one day. But in any case, he shouldn't be lying alone in the mountain stream, shout and shout but no one respond, so lonely and desperate till he die from blood lose.

Gao Ran held Duke Yingguo old madam while soothing her in a low voice, and after a while, the grandmother and grandchildren cried together. Lin Wei Xi looked coldly at those two people cried on each other shoulder, as if the most important thing in the world was crying. Lin Wei Xi's eyes were sore, but she couldn't shed a single tear.

Lin Wei Xi had never heard her own voice this cold, which could almost freeze a person's muscles and bones: "Why there was no one following Shizi that night? When finding out that Shizi is gone, why didn't you try to find him? Even if Shizi wouldn't let you follow, could it be you don't you even know where he went?"

This series of questions made everyone hesitate that no one could lift their head up. Lin Wei Xi's gaze swept across the "loyal servants" in front of her, and everyone who was looked at all bowed their heads and almost couldn't bear to kneel down.

No one had time to think about why Yan Wangfei was so emotional and how it was Yan Wangfei who gave orders in Duke Yingguo's territory. Everyone subconsciously obeyed Lin Wei Xi's orders, staring while holding their breath, not daring to make trouble.

"Who was the last person who saw Shizi the day before yesterday?"

Han shi changed into a white clothes. She lowered her head and said softly: "It's this concubine."

"What did Shizi say to you? Why is he going out?"

"Shizi didn't say anything." Han shi kept her head down, and her voice was as thin as a mosquito. "He just asked some ordinary questions, asked about Chen boy's study, and then went out. This concubine didn't know where Shizi go after he went out, Shizi was obviously fine when he left this concubine."