Chapter 47: Condemn

Start from the beginning

Lin Wei Xi restrained her anger and said, "Come in."

Gu Cheng Yao subconsciously frowned. Who was this to actually called Lin Wei Xi 'Young lady' and not 'Wangfei'? When the person came in he only kowtowed to Lin Wei Xi. Lin Wei Xi pointed her finger to Gu Cheng Yao and said, "Don't be rude, this is Yan Wang Mansion's Shizi."

Only then the person greeted Gu Cheng Yao. Everyone didn't know who this person was, to have the cheek to be so arrogant. Lin Wei Xi explained: "This is a retainer under the Marquis Zhongyong Mansion. He manages the estate in the suburbs of the capital for me. Coincidentally, it's also in the southern suburbs of Daxing County."

Gu Cheng Yao remembered that before the imperial court conferred Lin Yong as Marquis Zhongyong, in addition to thousands of hectares of fertile fields, he was also given a batch of slaves, presumably this was one of them. Not only Gu Cheng Yao, but others also felt in a daze. Although Lin Wei Xi brought ten miles of red makeup to marry into the mansion, everyone in the mansion still thought that Lin Wei Xi was a helpless orphan, they almost forgot that she was also the daughter of a marquis.

Lin Wei Xi continued: "After I received the report from the steward of the mansion estate this morning. I was surprised, it was the same location, but why my estate is fine. I sent someone to inform the estate in the southern suburbs to let them take a trip to Yan Wang Mansion estate."

Estate granny's face had changed a bit. The Lin family's retainers received the words and said, "This slave receive the order from our young lady and went to your mansion manor. It is true that the fish in the fish pond are not very lively, but it is not because freezing or met a disaster, but because the manor's stewardship is not good, the water in the pond has not been changed for seven or eight days. The debris in the water is extremely dirty. No wonder the fish were not energetic. If it delayed for a few more days, I'm afraid all the fish will be dead."

After the other person finished speaking, Lin Wei Xi looked at Gu Cheng Yao with a sneer in her eyes: "Do you understand now, it's not that I treat the slaves harshly, but that they cheat the master to fatten up their own pockets! They looked after the estate like this and on top of that, with the excuses of cold weather disaster, still want to ask me for a hundred taels of emergency money as the capital. Shizi, such a slave, we should be sympathetic, and also can't be punished heavily?"

Gu Cheng Yao shivered as he watched the estate granny kneeling on the ground trembling, did not dare to reply. There was nothing left to understand right now. If that person was telling a lie, then the estate granny would jumped up long ago to make a fuss, but she didn't dare to move, it means that this was true.

Gu Cheng Yao suddenly had a huge doubt about himself. Before he came here, he genuinely thought that Lin Wei Xi had gone astray and he was here to correct her. However, in a short period of time it was proven that it was not that Lin Wei Xi was harsh, but he was the one that ignorant. He was blinded and deceived into running around in circles by a few wicked slaves!

Gu Cheng Yao's face was not good. Bu Mama also didn't look right. She didn't care about her original plan. She hurriedly stepped forward and said, "This granny is too treacherous, Shizi wholeheartedly being benevolent. How can I get her to talk nonsense today! But in the end this granny was just an excuse, Wangfei took her anger on everyone because of her, and want to overthrow the rules and regulations carefully set by Wangfei Shen. What is the reason?

Lin Wei Xi snorted, raised her eyes that contained a mocking smile, and looked at Gu Cheng Yao: "Shizi also feels the same way? As long as it was left by your birth mother, I can't change it?"

Gu Cheng Yao's throat seemed to be blocked. He really respected his birth mother, but he with Bu Mama and those womenfolk were different, he didn't care about the rules left by Wangfei Shen. Now Lin Wei Xi was the Wangfei, if she wanted to change it, of course should follow her wish. Gu Cheng Yao probably understood, why Bu Mama especially came to find him today. What feels sorry for people who scrape by, what couldn't bear to see her kind got hurt, Bu Mama clearly done this for the power in her own' hands. The shock in Gu Cheng Yao's heart was beyond words. He respected and trusted Bu Mama since he was a child, how could she do such a thing? Was there such a similar situation before?