But in order to do that I have to report the records of their moments and to learn who are the higher-ups that run the Unknown. Knowing the tight security of this forsaken Rich people's playground, I can't do this job in just a week nor I can do this job with contact from outside of Monaco.

I'm flying solo in the lion's den.

I considered myself experienced. To say at least, otherwise, I wouldn't be accepting this job if I wasn't qualified. Though dealing with a link to the organization of Unknown is pretty serious.

I sure wish that this laptop can give me the information I need.

Or else I'll be staying here for a year.

─────────────────────
AUBREON
─────────────────────

"YOU LOST NIGHT!" Sage shouted as soon as she realize I couldn't reply to her first question, which was about her cat's whereabouts.

We haven't seen each other for two whole weeks due to our busy schedules. It was more of Sage refusing to meet me. My schedule is flexible, I can just reschedule them and would love to do so if I can see Sage every day. I wonder why she was so inclined to meet me. It's as if she's hiding something from me. 

So as soon as we finally saw each other in my apartment that Sage stayed after the explosion---the very same apartment that Sage ran away from, I asked her about her refusal in meeting me and immediately she said it was because she was busy cleaning her place, meeting some agents before the explosion, and with her work. I believed her. But I'm still upset. 

I've missed her so damn much I can just pound her here in the kitchen. We fixed ourselves some drinks before talking but we started the conversation when we were halfway in finishing our coffee.

"He ran away- and my men are currently searching for him" I did expect her to be upset but not this devastated.

"My god Reon! You lost Night?!" She abandoned her mug and walked in circles. Her once-calm demeanor crashes like a domino. Her hands were shaking, her brows frown tightly as I had never seen before, and her eyes in panicked.

"Sage, he ran away by himself" She was deaf. No words can reach her because she's already overwhelmed and all over the place. She would bite her lips, pull her hair in distress, and cross her arms while walking back and forth.

"That's impossible, he can't be missing! F*ck this can't happen" She muttered under her breath as she sinks deeper into the depths of her thoughts. Assuming she's thinking of many negative things that can happen to her cat. 

I'm well aware of her bond with that cat, it was the only companion she have when she moved here alone and problematic. Though she picked her out from the streets, she loves the cat with utmost care. Like a child.

"My baby is all alone in the streets...this place is blocks away from my place so he'll have a hard time locating home...I knew I shouldn't have left him here if only I wasn't so at ease with the idea that he was safe here... This wouldn't happen if only I took him with me"

"Sage" I called out but she was too deep in thought. 

"This really can be happening! All of my hard work"