chapter one page 4

Not really wanting to go straight home after work, besides there nothing to do inside her standard issued apartments and rins been newly wiped, hasn't made any friends yet, so she decides on going to the upper level city mall her favorite little smoke and coffee shop is there.

once she arrives at the docking platform of the upper level city mall rin quickly makes her way out of the transcar as it zips off to its next customer leaving rin behind.. rin makes her way to the high & caffeinated shop, the

moment rin enters the shop the smell of weed and coffee is a comfort to her, instantly calming and relaxing her. rin takes a seat in the corner booth scrolling through her social media accounts as she waits for a waitress to arrive. a few moments later a waitress walks over, hi the waitress says as she twists a strand of blonde hair in between two bone thin fingers as she looks down at rin with sleep deprived eyes, smacking on a piece of bubble gum the waitress asks what will you be having today? ummm... Rin stalls as she looks the menu over, ill have a large Irish coffee with extra whiskey and Carmel cream, ill also take a strawberry pound blunt for here and a assorted blunt box 10ct to go, rin flashes the her a big happy grin as she thanks her. yes ma'am smiles the waitress coming right out and sure enough the she was back within a few minutes with rins order.

lost in thought sipping her coffee as she lights up the strawberry pound blunt, rin takes a deep hit from the blunt followed by a gulp of her Irish whisky coffee, she exhaled the smoke as it filled the air around her with a pleasant

strawberry vanilla rich creamy sent, rin stares out the small window to the side of her booth, like most of the views in the upper level are partially blocked by other skyscrapers but at least rin has an okay view looking into the front windows of a nice little dance studio, where you can see people moving and dancing about as transcars zoom really close to the windows.

a strange spike shoots up rins spine, as she starts scanning her surroundings and just then she spots a strange lady with long red hair piercing Emerald green eyes dressed in a luxury dress that had to cost more then rin currently has in her bank account and she's been staring at rin, she's not even hiding it. rin can't stand the way this woman is making her feel, all of her danger signals are going off telling her to leave.

rin quickly taps her phone for a transcar, the app reads five minutes away, she can't leave fast enough grabbing all her stuff and heading to the landing pad, as she gets to the elevator a pinch in her stomach as she's praying that lady is mot right behind her... and just then the elevator doors shut, rin lets out a big sigh of relief as the elevator shoots upwards.

rin quickly makes her way to the transcar and gets in side

fast. a small voice inside her head is telling her do not go

straight home, so rin punches in a random spot onto the

transcar pad, rin takes a few minutes to collect herself. as

her head is flooded with thoughts

why did that women makes me feel so strange? why did all my danger signals go off? and why was she only staring at me? who is this women?