chapter one

This days is the same as any other day, rin wakes up to her alarm going off (beep beep beep) she stretched her hand out from underneath the blanket and threw her phone across the room, but that didn't stop the beeping (beep beep beep) ugh yells rin mad she now has to get out of bed to turn the alarm off. The apartment knows she's awake and the curtains auto open revealing a some what stunning view the apartment is located mid level of the skyscraper with other skyscrapers blocking partial of the view but there is a cute little cafe poking out from the side of a skyscraper with beautiful pink, blue, yellow wild flowers aligned the entire and white iron tables with deep Forrest green umbrella with little leaf prints, spread outside onto the landing platform. the little cafe is always bustling with people enjoying a coffee or brunch with friends as rin watches them from her window by the couch sometimes.

looking into the mirror and daydreaming about how today could be different, I wish everyday wouldn't be the same, I can't put my finger on it but it seems like I'm on a loop where everyday is the same as the one before it.

rin pushed that thought out if her mind and a shiver ran down her spine, throwing on her original clothes on for her waitressing job, she wore a candy pink button up shirt with a few buttons undone to reveal the bright yellow peep colored bra, sky blue short shorts with purple fishnets underneath and a pair of mid length black leather combat boots. rin clicks a button on her phone for transportation, leaving her standard issued cube apartment, the starter apartment for all new upper level city residents. nothing special just your basic needs no frills kinda apartment.

Making her way down the hall and to the elevator, up 100 floors to the landing pad, rin steps aside letting an man and his wife enter the elevator as another guy yells hold the door please running right past rin, a women is putting her two young children on the transbus for school as she kisses them goodbye, once the kids are inside the bus, flys off to school just then rins transcar is now docked and ready for transport.