Kouki on the other hand seems not to notice Asahi due to him being always off the radar. Asahi on the other hand observed Kouki as nothing but an idiot, labelling him as "Brainless Narcissistic Idiot" due to Asahi observing Kouki's childish delusions about righteousness as nothing but worse than a five-year-old child's temper tantrum.

But outside the school, he is a responsible child, often helping at the dojo whenever he has free time from school. He reads manga and watches anime whenever he has nothing to do. He kept all of this in balance, especially when he is training his swordsmanship.

Abilities:

Selfless State

A state where one removes their fighting spirit, a state where someone doesn't have the will to fight. When Shizuku had a spar with Asahi, she felt like she's fighting a plant. Shizuku notes that this could be the reason why Asahi was able to be under the radar at all times. This is Asahi's innate ability that when he was in Tortus, his Status Plate rendered his job and stats with question marks which led to the bewilderment of Asahi's unique situation.

Unparalleled Swordsmanship

Due to Asahi's training of the Selfless State, his swordsmanship was rather found to be something like the void, no one can predict what will be his movement. Asahi's strikes are precise and will always go for the killing blow, but it will always come unexpected due to his Selfless State.

Breath of the Sun (Hi no Kokyu)

Known to be Asahi's signature swordsmanship. He also created the said swordsmanship. It possesses 13 forms that is capable of taking down multiple opponents (but usually dealing the killing blow to a much more dangerous enemy). It is said that whenever Asahi performs his swordsmanship, he "transforms" from a human to a spirit. Shizuku stated that it is too beautiful that just like the Sun, no one is worthy to gaze upon it.

When they were summoned into Tortus, Asahi was able to perform the Breath of the Sun with solar flames that greatly increased the power of his attacks. The said solar flames is said to burn the target based from the severity of the sins they committed under the Sun, and they will burn the target starting from their soul until they cease to exist.

It was said that not even Kouki nor Hajime can withstand this technique, which caused Kouki to fear incurring Asahi's wrath, and Hajime states that, "The technique itself is already scary without magic. Now add it with magic that is literally the Sun itself, this alone will make Asahi invincible, and I'm glad he's someone who sees reason."

Sacred Weapon Creation

A skill that came from Asahi's unique job, Holy Sword Creator. This allows Asahi to create not only just holy swords but holy weapons ranging from ancient weapons such as swords, bows, spears, canons, guns, etc. He can even transform an ordinary weapon into a Holy Weapon itself. However, Asahi only specified that these weapons are mostly effective to someone or something that is a "Threat to Humanity" and those who will possess this trait either humans, beastkind, demons, and even gods.

Unparalleled Superhuman Abilities

After falling into the Orcus Labyrinth, he trained there fighting monsters that is considered to be impossible to be beaten by humans. When he reunited with Hajime, he also started eating monster meat but it didn't have any effect to him due to his Selfless State which acts like a barrier. Instead, the monster meat just became normal meat to him when he ate it.

He was able to improve his abilities through experiencing the horrible conditions of the deepest parts of the labyrinth and due to him strengthening his mind and soul due to meditation.

Ancient Magic

The ability that was granted to him by his Ancient Mystic job. Said to be much more powerful than the magic of from the Age of Gods. Yue said that Ancient Magic is the magic that comes from nature, it doesn't use the caster's mana but the Mana in the surroundings (the world itself). It is the purest form of magic. Asahi discovered this magic when he attempted to increase the power output of his signature sword technique. This also allows Asahi to create his own magic and even bend the laws of magic itself.

Ancient Magic Techniques

Time alter - Slows down the flow of time except for the caster itself. This allows the caster to move freely to dodge a fatal attack or to surprise the enemy. From the viewpoint of someone else, it will look like that Asahi used his magic to increase his speed faster than sound itself.

Solar Flame - creates a flame magic that is as hot as the Sun. Said to be used in conjunction with his signature swordsmanship, Breath of the Sun.

Elemental Magic - capable of using all elements in casting magic, allowing Asahi to create or even cast all spells. Yue was only able to taught Asahi the basics as she knew that Asahi's ancient magic will be too hard for her to even grasp.

Magic Nullification - he can just nullify the use of any magic, either offensive, defensive, supplementary, and even magic from the Age of Gods. This also allows Asahi drain all the mana of his target/s, rendering them unable to use magic. He can also remove their mana completely (which is fatal to some creatures whose life force is tied with their mana). This effect also applies to items (artifacts) with magical properties which causes them to break and disintegrate into dust.

This also renders Asahi to be removed of his magic as he uses all of his remaining mana to cast the spell. It is not an issue on him as he can still fight even without magic. The Magic Nullification lasts depending on how much mana did Asahi spent to cast it. If Asahi spends all of his mana, the Magic Nullification will last for an entire week (maybe even eliminate the magic of this world if he wants to as his mana quantity is unknown). If Asahi spends 10% of his mana, the Magic Nullification will last for around week.

When the spell is over, Asahi and those affected by the spell will be able to regenerate mana once again, except if Asahi completely cuts off a target's connection with magic itself.