Character

Name: Tsugikuni Asahi

Age: 17

Height: 167 cm (Pre-Fall), 176 cm (Post Fall)

Job: ????????? (Later revealed as Ancient Mystic and Holy Sword Creator)

Base Stats:

Strength: ???

Vitality: ???

Defense: ???

Agility: ???

Magic: ???

Magic Defense: ???

Background:

Tsugikuni Asahi is an ordinary student living his school life in relative peace. He is friends with Hajime. Asahi quickly became friends with Hajime when the latter was reading a manga that Asahi was also reading, not to mention, the latest volume of the manga that Asahi have been wanting to get his hands on. Asahi approached Hajime because of this and they shared their interest, soon becoming good friends with him.

Asahi is not really that popular compared to Kouki, but those who kept a close eye on Asahi (especially Shizuku) knew that Asahi easily surpasses Kouki in overall attributes such as being smart and athletic.

Asahi is known to have sharp senses that Shizuku described as, "Sharper than the finest blade." This is due to being trained in kenjutsu, specifically a technique called "Muga no Kyochi" or Selfless State, where he was taught to utilize all his senses to the finest degree in order to detach himself from the mortal plane and "transcend" to the highest realm of existence.

Asahi is said to be one of the people who stayed by Hajime's side when the latter was being harassed by their classmates. Hiyama noted that when he and his group tried to approach Hajime to harass him, Asahi "ambushed" them and they were given a painful beating that is compared to a torture. They only saw Asahi when they were all crumpled to the ground, Hiyama said, "Those dead eyes that looked down on us as if we are worse than trash. I don't know why but my gut is telling me to NEVER mess with Tsugikuni or else he'll definitely kill us." Not even knowing what was Asahi's motive (attempting to hurt Hajime) for giving Hiyama and his group that traumatic beatdown, they will always scurry when Asahi is hanging out with Hajime, effectively protecting Hajime from Hiyama's group.

Asahi is mostly reserved not because he is shy, but because he choose literally stay out of sight. However, since he is a childhood friend of Yaegashi Shizuku, Asahi was never able to eradicate his presence. Asahi is also good friends with Kaori, they became friends when Kaori asked Asahi to help her get close to Hajime, Asahi just told her to be natural to Hajime. Nevertheless, Shizuku respects Asahi due to his wise personality, and Kaori sees Asahi as kind. But the two always wondered as to why Asahi never became popular in constrast to Kouki. Eventually, Shizuku somehow got the answer but she needed to confirm if her theory is correct regarding the matter.