"no need to say sorry ji, you're my husband and that's normal to get effects like this also i'm already here"

hyunsuk said then wiped off the tears from jihoon's cheeks.

"there's nothing can break us apart anymore!i'll protect you and our son with all my life! anyway,i will try to find a doctor to help you walk again"

hyunsuk smiled at jihoon.

"where is that grandma now?"

mashiho asked.

"i want you guys to meet her too but sadly she passed aways...she really good towards me and choiyun,she loves us like her own children "

"awww... that's really sad but at least we can visit her grave" jaehyuk said.

"daddyyyyy" jihoon turn around and see choiyun is running towards him with tulips flowers in his hands. jihoom smiled happily and spread his arms, waiting to hug his son.

"yes baby?"

"it's for my daddy because you're so handsome and pretty like tulips"

choiyun gave jihoon the flower as he giggled. jihoon can't help but to feel joy and love his son the most. he kissed choiyun's cheeks.

"you're also handsome baby" choiyun giggling.

"mama also pretty " hyunsuk smiled.

"guess what? choiyun already this sweet when he is just 5years old?" jungwhan wiggle his eyebrows at choiyun.

"nahh,uncle rapunzel never feel to make me feel like i want to kick his legs"

"what???rapunzel?" haruto said and laughed out loud while jungwhan is glaring at him.

"yah,stop call me that" jungwhan said and chased choiyun around playfully with everyone is laughing at them.

||• AT NIGHT •||

jihoon walked behind hyunsuk who is sitting and watching the moon. he's slowly roaming his arms around hyunsuk's neck.

"omo jihoon,you scared me" hyunsuk slapped jihoon's arm playfully while the other just giggle at him.

"sorry baby!" he said and stand next to hyunsuk's wheelchair.

"the moon is so bright tonight"
hyunsuk looks at jihoon as he see the ceo just smiled at the moon.

"because today our family is completed again and i will never let anything happen to us anymore" jihoon turn to hyunsuk. he bet down in front of him.

"sukkie,i never thought that i would fall in love with you but now i did and deepest that the ocean!i always want to say thanks to the god for gave you to me,the sun for my moon!" hyunsuk just looked at jihoon and listened to him very carefully with his eyes sparkling.

"ji, you're also the gift from god to me!you never know how much i feel so grateful to have you!in these many years of my life,i never feel happiness like when i'm with you!words couldn't describe how much you mean to me"

jihoom cared hyunsuk's cheeks before he kissed them.

"sukkie,even thought there's many obstacles in our love life, let's promise that we won't let go of each other hand,we will always be together and be a good parent to our choiyun. you both are so important to me,my heart belongs to you both only."

"i promise ji,i will never let go of the man i love with all my life until we both grow our grey hair" jihoon smiled. he took a chair and sit next to hyunsuk.

"i love you,my starlight"

"i love you too my home"

jihoon pulled hyunsuk's head to rest on his shoulder as his hand hold onto hyunsuk's small waist, watching the brightest moon which it's seem so happy to see them become one again after five years of separation. even their love life met many obstacles, they never give up. they made their love life became like a love story which had written down to remember all the moment they gone through together and read it for their grandson and granddaughter when they grow their grey hair.

THE END.

thank you guys for supporting this story from the start❤️i have no words to describe how much i feel grateful for your support. Thank you and don't forget to check my jaesahi mew au🙆

 Thank you and don't forget to check my jaesahi mew au🙆