ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n)...this is what you had in mind?" His voice is soft, expression neutral. He glances, almost nervously in the direction of the noise of the party, arms slackening around you. It seems like he is trying to fight the pull of his desires, to entertain you or return to his job. "As much as I would like to indulge you, I'm afraid I have duties to attend to..."

Persistent, you rest your hands on his arms. Barbatos's hands twitch, like he wants to grab your waist. However, his hands remain by his sides. "You know, Diavolo did want something." Barbatos becomes even more serious. "What is it?"

"He wanted me to help you." This is like permission from his master. Now that Barbatos knows he has the freedom to do this, it will only take more coaxing till he gives in.

Barbatos's eyes widens. He plays innocent. "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean..."

You tut, moving closer. Barbatos smells faintly floral. The scent makes you giddy with want, but you school your expression. If Barbatos wants to play the long game, you can, too. "Of course you do." You reach up and slide your arms around his neck, teasing him. "You haven't rested in a while, right? I won't force you...but I think you deserve a little break, no?" You slide a knee between his legs and lower your gaze, satisfied to see—and feel—your charm is working. There is a growing hardness, pressing against your belly. Barbatos swallows visibly, throwing another glance to the side. His tail flicks agitatedly against your calf, betraying his true emotion. To your delight, his hands finally tighten around your waist, and you know you've won.

"V—very well." He caves. A glint appears in his eye. "Then, Mist—(y/n). What did you have in mind?"

You rise on your tiptoes to kiss him softly, teasing his bottom lip with your teeth as his hands slide down to grip your ass, forked tail winding it's way around your leg. You both try not to ruffle each other's clothes too much since you still have to look presentable after. "As much as I would love to take your cock, I still have to be able to walk later..." You give him a mournful look, tugging at his immaculately ironed butler's uniform. He smiles in amusement at your statement, tip of his scaly tail flicking up and down your thigh.

"...so I hope you can make do with this."

Sliding a salacious finger down his chest, you sink to your knees and start undoing his fly with deft fingers. You can hear his breathing quicken in anticipation above you. His cock springs free from the confines of his slacks. Barbatos is fully erect for you, his cock pointing upward, pearls of precum beading at the tip. Shifting on your knees, you maintain eye contact with him as you wrap your lips around his cock.

"Ugh..."

At the touch of your lips on his heated skin, Barbatos can't help but jolt at the electric sensation that zaps up his spine. Thoroughly enjoy the reactions he is giving you, you press for more, pumping your fist up and down his shaft as you suck greedily. He tries his best to muffle his grunts as you take him in deeper, your spit coating his cock and dripping onto your skirt. It will be a pain to scrub out later, but his soft noises of pleasure are worth it. They make heat pool in your belly, burning hotter with each second. Barbatos squirms under you. He's usually the one that has you squirming under him, but he's different tonight. You pause your sucking abruptly, mouth popping off of his cock with a wet noise. You stare up at him, resisting the urge to lick off more of his precum.

"Barbatos."

"Hngh...hm?" He leans back against the wall and looks at you lustfully through his hooded gaze, slightly upset and confused that you stopped. 

"Tell me what you want." Barbatos stiffens, cock bobbing in your face. He hesitates. Your hunch was right; he was holding himself back. You encourage him, tugging on his gloved finger. "Or just do it. Tonight, you are my master." You peer up at him through your lashes. "Tonight, I am at your service."

His eyes change, darkening with desire. He slowly guides his cock to your mouth again, prying open your lips with a finger. "Okay, (y/n). Obey me."

This time he goes all in, not waiting for you, simply shoving his cock into your mouth, fisting a hand in your hair and ruining the curls you spent an hour on. Willing to please him, you graze your teeth lightly along his throbbing flesh and massage his balls just the way he likes. Barbatos's hips move, thrusting into your mouth, slow at first, then quicker and quicker as his pleasure builds. He bites back his groans as you squeeze his sack again, the tip of his cock hitting the back of your throat repeatedly, making you gag and your eyes water. Saliva dribbles down your chin as you choke out a moan around his member. Barbatos's pace slows, his body stiffening and his hands tightening in your hair as he comes with a final grunt, shooting his load down your throat and continuing to thrust shallowly into your mouth until you swallow. As he releases his grip on your hair, you rub your aching scalp and grin at him, licking your lips. "How was that?" You cough out, wiping your lips with the back of your hand. Barbatos sags back against the wall, panting softly. He nods shakily. There is still cum dripping from his cock. Without him having to ask, you take your time to lick him clean, running your tongue over the length of his cock when you finish. You gaze up at him with sultry eyes when you're done, now painfully aware of the throbbing between your thighs, and the wetness in your underwear. "Anything else you need? There's another half hour before Diavolo expects both of us..."

Barbatos's lip quirks. His softening cock is now growing hard in your hand. In a soft voice, he tells you, stroking your cheek with his hand. "Actually...yes."

"Whatever you want, Sir." You grin up at him, only too happy to oblige.

" You grin up at him, only too happy to oblige