Chapter- 17

Cale took a bath and changed his clothes. It took him some time thanks to his wound.

When he made his way to the living room he saw Alberu, Choi Han, Yeoryong, four heavenly kings, Eruhaben and Roan staring at him.

Raon wasn't even blinking. His eyes looked so scary. And the most scariest thing was that, he wasn't even saying anything or greeting him. He was staring at him.

Alberu and Eunhyung were giving him cold smile. Choi Han had a scary aura around him.

Yeoryong gave him a stern gaze, Dan-I gave him a pitying look while Jiho was practically laughing at him mockingly.

For some reason Cale can feel why Yeoryong hates Jiho with passion.

'So Vicious'

He can even hear Eruhaben calling him unlucky bastard.

Cale decided to calm down and climbed down the stairs. His mind was panicking thinking they're gonna kill him but his face remained stoic.

"Hyung, you're back"

Cale said looking at Alberu.

"Of course I am. How could I bear to leave my previous dongseang alone when he has such an amazing tendency to get hurt when left alone even for a fraction of time."

"But I didn't get hurt"

Alberu's was trying to suppress his anger. One could see his veins popping on his forehead.

"Cale we're talking about the truck accident"

Eunhyung interjected.

Alberu took a deep breath to calm himself down.

Eruhaben said to Cale.

"Show me the wound"

Everyone suddenly realised that he must have gotten hurt too.

"Huh?"

Cale put on a confused face.

"Show me the wound you got during that incident."

Eruhaben repeated again.

'If they saw my wound then they will surely be angry.'

"It's some scratches. They're already healed."

Unfortunately Eruhaben didn't buy Cale's lie.

"If it was just a scratch you wouldn't have bothered to change your clothes before coming back. You think I didn't smell the blood on you? I just chose not to ask since neither you told me about it anything or the these children made fuss about it."

Eruhaben said pointing to Four heavenly kings, Yeoryong and Dan-I.

"But clearly I should have done so since my ward is really capable of getting into absurd things again and again."

Eruhaben glared at him.

"Now show me the wound"

He said again.

Cale was hesitating.

"Cale Henituse"

Cale shuddered hearing Eruhaben calling his full name.

Cale pulled his sleeve up and revealed his bandaged arm.

Everyone gasped.

The wound was so huge. Half of Cale's arm was bandaged. One could guess how horrible the injury would be.

'I should have guessed he got hurt pretty badly after all he shielded me from the incoming truck'

Dan-I felt bad seeing he got injured saving her.