Chapter 1 the outcast princess

Start from the beginning

The girl with short pink hair tied by pony tail is Nana better know as Nana Satan deviluke and my cousin who I enjoy teasing," thought dilluc smiling while in reality he's pretty much annoyed"

Hehe dilluc kun how was the book I gave you ," asks Nana amused "

Dilluc get up from the seat and went towards Nana while she backs up a little and stare at her for a while and pinched her cheeks.

Oh sweet Nana I really didn't need to read any sort of angst type novel ," says dilluc pinching her cheeks while veins popping out"

Nee dilluc nee how much did you read thought," asks Nana smiling"

Tch ! Till that damn Emperor choose to abandoned his daughter. Actually after finding that I lost interest," says dilluc bored"

I read the book ," says Nana"

Huh! Then why did you give me that book," asks dilluc"

Fufufu just to see this reaction," says Nana running away"

YOU! GET BACK HERE ," says dilluc veins popping out and teleported to where Nana was "

Nana just ran and hid behind Julio.

Seriously dilluc what's the big idea," asks Julio smirking "

I want to know that too," says anos folding his arms"

Oh anos san didn't see you there," says dilluc"

Now you didn't and you won't see me gir a while ," says anos with a series

Julio and dilluc nodded in understanding.

Where to thought," asks dilluc "

Mortal Realm," answered anos "

Your majesty hope you survive," says Nana "

Of course kiddo," says anos smiling "

Who would even have the guts to go against the demon king ," says dilluc smirking "

Your father," says anos smiling "

Aside from him but anyway keep in touch ," says Julio "

Anos nodded

Dilluc where's the book that you read ," asks anos"

Oh that book! I burned it ," says dilluc with a poker face "

That's a bummer I wanted to know more about the book though," says anos folding his arms"

Need short explanation," asks dilluc "

Dilluc then explains about what he read .

Wait you said obelia," asks anos"

Dilluc nodded

Anos smirks now he understood exactly why asmodeous sama wanted him to go there . Anos then bid them farewell and teleported to obelian Empire. Anos hid his demonic presence and wandered around obelian streets.
While anos was walking he heard people whispering about him .

Who's that man," says one man "

He looks like a noble," says another man"

He's handsome," says a noble women"

I wonder if he's single," says another women"

Anos ignored all those whispering about him until he heard the news of the new emperor.

Have you heard about the emperor," asks one man "

About what? Asked the other man"

That dancer from from the banquet has catched the emperor's attention," says a noble man"

Oh just a dancer ," says another noble man"

She was more beautiful than any of the noble women combined," says another noble man with lust on his face"

She's just another whore ," says another noble women "

Too bad the emperor tossed her aside after bearing his child ," says another noble women smirking "

Indeed such a shame thought the princess doesn't even seems to be favoured," says a brunette women her name was Rosaline "

Oh lady Rosaline have you met the princess," asks one noble man"

No but my cousin have and she has no manners," says lady Rosaline covering her face with fan"

What happened to her mother ," asks one noble man "

Haven't you heard after the birth of princess she died ," says one noble women "

Such a shame ," says the noble man "

The emperor does not even seems to favour his own daughter," says one noble women"

After her birth the emperor have not even visited her once ," says another noble women"

And she's not even living in the palace fitting for the princess," says lady Rosaline smirking"

Oh what do you mean lady Rosaline," asks one noble women wanting to know more"

Princess athanasia lives in the Ruby palace where the emperor's harem used to live ," says lady Rosaline covering her face with the fan"

Oh poor thing ," says one noble women"

Even commoners live better than her ," says one noble women"

The maids don't treat her right and the emperor doesn't even care what happened to her ," says lady Rosaline hiding her smirking"

Oh my poor princess," says one noble women "

That's to be expected that dancer was a commoner ," says lady Rosaline smirking"

But she was very beautiful," says one noble women who was lady Helena mother"

That's all she ever was athanasia is a half blood she's not a pureblood royal ," says lady Rosaline"

Lady Helena mother was tired of this pointless gossip so she just went to see the festival.

Every noble man and women agreed that athanasia was not fit for the throne as the emperor doesn't seem to care for her and she was an outcast princess . While this was happening anos has been listening to their conversation by being invisible.

Mortals are so shameless these days ," says anos annoyed"

Athanasia! Such a bold name but then again how interesting," says anos smirking"