{007} ~ ☁︎Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ☁︎

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡

Bracing themselves, Ojiro and [Last Name] stood defensively, unsure of what their opponent's next move is.

'They already have an advantage with outnumbering us, I can't let them make the first move as well! But in order to do anything effectively, the fire needs to calm...'

The girl slowly moved her hands in front of her, cautious as to not set off the attackers. On her dominant hand, she curled the middle and ring finger downwards, and then placed the remaining hand on top, fingertips touching the bent hand's knuckles.

{𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎}

On seeing her movement, the villains, stood from across the teens, began to move

On seeing her movement, the villains, stood from across the teens, began to move. Their efforts were in vain though, because all [Name] had to do now was...

"Zou." Her voice, slightly clogged from the fumes of the smoke, called out. The black, now oozing shadows arose and were taking shape whilst everyone stilled.

An elephant, but with pink skin and gold markings stood proud and regal besides [Name], its hulking mass feeling heavy besides the heroes-in-training.

Taking advantage of their dismayed state, the beast reeled back before shooting a large quantity of water from its trunk. The liquid encompassed the area, overpowering the feral flames and the mob opposite them with immense force.

Exhaling in relief, [Name] set free the shadow, allowing it to sink back in the ground. However, their ease was disrupted by a secondary group charging at them from behind. The girl felt Ojiro tense up beside her, raising his fists and she thought to do the same, but not before quickly positioning her hands, summoning two of her eight creatures.

"Gyokuken."

'I'm not as experienced in hand-to-hand combat as him- it's part of his quirk but I can't leave him to take them all on by himself. I'll try to throw some punches by using the dogs to create openings.'

On command, the white dog launched itself at a bulky, gruff man's ankles after dodging what seemed to be a spur of lasers from his fingertips, knocking the man off not only his balance, but focus as well. Simultaneously, the other beast pounced upon a women who was swinging an axe to the left of [Name]. The shikigami embedded his canines into the lady's wrist, which was supporting most of the weapon's movement, causing a 'crack' to resound through the street followed by her scream of pain.