{006} ~ ☁︎ᴜ.s.ᴊ☁︎

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡

Mr Aizawa had gathered his students around a coach outside the UA building, explaining their training for today.

"You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

"Todays focus is on rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters or shipwrecks - stuff like that."

He explained earlier that they could either wear their hero costumes or sports uniform and majority picked the former.

"Gather around, Class 1‐A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently."

....And the class rep was already kicking into gear.

Though, Iida's plan was prevented by the open layout of the vehicle, allowing the teens to choose their own seating positions.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"--forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference."

You know those moments when you and a friend are having a conversation and an important or awkward topic comes up, the others around you decide it's a great time to suddenly go silent?

Well, when Kaminari finally stopped talking to [Name] and Mina, everyone else did as well, allowing the whole bus to hear Tsuyu's interrogation on Midoriya's quirk.

Kirishima sighed,

"Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting‐typa' quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff with it. My hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive."

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki and Bakugo."

Uraraka butted in, "Don't forget about [Last Name] with her cool creatures!"

"I'm kinda curious [Last Name]," Yaoyorozu added, "How many creatures can you summon? Do they behave like normal animals?"

The mentioned girl was startled with the questions, her face heating up.

"Umm- well, I can only summon eight, and they're sorta different to normal animals. They're called shikigami, made from shadow, and each one possess a different power. Like my Nue, for example, his wings contain electricity - he can shock people."

[Name] internally squirmed at all the eyes on her and was weirdly thankful when Kami started insulting Bakugo's personality, stealing the attention away.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!"

Upon entering the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, the kids gasped as they were met with the pro rescue hero, Thirteen.