Chapter 66

They reached college early in the morning. Everyone was tired and sleeping by that time. Everyone woke up as teachers informed they reached.

Teacher: Okk students it was a great trip and I hope each one of you enjoyed. I am extremely sorry for whatever happened at last but she is fine so you all don't have to worry about that. Thanks for being such an obedient students and making this trip memorable and lastly all of you have a two days holiday to rest and then see you in classes. Okk? So bye. Have a great day

Teachers made sure all the students have safely left. Hostel students left for hostel and informed their parents that they reached safely. For rest, parents came to pick them up. As they were tired, teachers personally informed parents to come and pick them as they were not in condition to go back on their own.

When everyone left, teachers were called in principal office to ask their experience and also about Aisha. They assured the principal and her parents that she was completely alright. The college authorities were relieved as her parents didn't put any case against college and were just happy that their beloved daughter was alright. Teachers completed all the formalities and left.

Sid went to boys hostel and straightaway went to his room while talking to his father on phone.

Sid: Ya we reached safely and we all are fine

Ishaan: Okk you must be tired so you can rest for now. Will call later

Call disconnected and Sid sighed keeping his phone in his pockets. He was opening the lock when someone patted his shoulder. He huffed in frustration and turned around.

Sid: Bhai? You here?

Abhi: Ya. I had to go to washroom. To yaad aaya tum log bhi pohonch gaye hoge. Just came to check you reached or not

Sid: Hnn bhayia I reached. Subah ke 3:30 baj rahe hai. Aap jaakar so jaoo

Abhi: Hnn hnn jaa raha hu. Waise trip achha tha? Enjoy kia? Tera first trip tha na?

Sid: Hnn bhai it was good. Aap so jaoo abhi I am also very tired

Abhi: Okk okk sorry. Tu rest karle. Subah to tu uthega nhi mere college jaane se pehle. To will talk after college. Tab batana detail mein how was the trip

Sid nodded. Abhi left. Sid opened his room and brought his luggage inside and locked the room. He left everything like that because he didn't have any energy left and felt on bed. He didn't even come to know when he slept as he was so exhausted.

While Avu also slept thinking what happened to Sid in all these days. She so badly wanted answers to each of her questions but she knew it was not the right time.

Three days passed. College students got to know what happened on trip. News of accident got spread for sometime but college was worried about it's reputation so they somehow suppressed it.

While Avu was finding right time to ask Sid. She wanted to get him back to normal then she could ask him. Even Sid was running away from her trying to avoid any of her questions. Though he thought she must have not thought much about it but somewhere still he was worried what if she asked him anything what would he answer her.

At night, Avu was on terrace smoking her cigarette and lost in her thoughts when she noticed someone walking around on ground. She looked carefully when figure came under light and was sure it's none other than Sid. She didn't plan to ask him anything right now but seeing him she was determined she needed her answers today. She wanted to calm herself down. She threw away her cigarette and walked down.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter