"I can't let that happen." Tony whispered. 

Peter bit his lip, not liking how Tony was blaming himself for everything but nodded anyway. 

"But no apologising for what happened yesterday. Okay?" 

"Aright. I won't apologize for what happened, yesterday." Tony answered, "Anyway, you're the one who always apologizes for no reason." 

Peter gently slapped Tony's arm in for that comment. "Not my fault I'm so good hearted."

"Spider-Man? Really?" Nat asked when she bumped into Peter on the top of the tower, who was dressed in his suit ready to swing. (Peter pretended to not notice how she was in her full suit as well. Telling him it might not be a coincidence that he bumped into her) 

"Umm, yeah?"

"You literally nearly died yesterday. And Tony agreed to this?" She said skeptically, gesturing at Peter's suit. "Don't you have a fear of heights now? 

Peter shrugged. "The heights isn't super bad, i mean I do feel like a little scared when I look down but it's mostly okay. And Dad said I could go, reluctantly. Cause it would seem suspicious that Spider-Man hasn't really been patrolling lately. Gotta keep the image y'know?" 

Nat uncrossed her arms and let them away at her side as she started thinking. 

"Mind if I come with you?" She asked. "I'd like to actually see you in action so it'd be easier to teach you how to fight properly." 

"Okay!" Peter immediately answered, eyes lighting up. Very thrilled that Nat would be coming along with his patrol. "But you can't intervene with me unless I tell you to. And you can't show yourself, if not the muggers would just run away." Peter added as he jumped off the side of the building and shot a web to one for the lower bulidings.

He didn't really worry how Nat was going to follow him. She was the Black Widow after all. Infamous/famous ex-russian spy who now works for SHIELD and is an Avenger. She would find a way to follow him, maybe she has some high tech grappling hook from movies.

"I expected you to just let some of them go." Nat commented. 

"I do." Peter replied, asking Karen to scan for some activity. "Depends on the crime honestly. Bank robbery? Jail. Stole a bike? Maybe."

"So you judge them by the crime they committed? They should all be fined or jailed either way if you ask me." 

"Yeah well I'm not like that." Peter cheerfully answered, swinging away go another building.

"There seems to be a kidnapping going on at East 55 street." Came Karen's voice. 

"In board daylight?" Peter exclaimed, swinging in the direction towards 55 street. "Those kidnappers are crazy!" 

Peter hopped down onto one of the nearby buildings when he reached 55 street, there he could see two men attempting to kidnap a boy, and from the boy's young appearance, he seemed to only be 7 years old. 

"Bastards." Peter murmured as he jumped down  into the alleyway and between the kidnappers and the boy. 

"Hey guys! What're doing here in broad daylight trying to kidnap a kid?" He asked, dodging the lunges from the kidnappers easily. Shooting a web to stick one of the guys hands onto the brick wall. 

Nat watched from above, mildly impressed. Peter was talking way too much and leaving many open gaps to be hit on but it worked for the young vigilante. And to be honest, she found the quips endearing. 

No wonder Tony loves this kid. 

She's gone soft for this kid. Softer than she's ever been since her childhood with her sister Yelena.