XXXII

- 40 weeks pregnant -

Check in here!!

BLESSING'S POV
HOUSTON ,TEXAS

HER & SAINT'S APARTMENT
Monday-December.5th, 2022.
6:45pm

I had just finished bouncing on my yoga ball. To say I was 40 weeks pregnant I felt great. My feet and ankles weren't as swollen as would usually be. Saint sucked on my titties to fall asleep like a big baby so that helped too.

"Where my bowl of pineapples" I whined out as I got up and waddled towards the downstairs bedroom we had been sleeping in since Saint didn't want me up and down the stairs.

"I'm coming fats I'm coming" she said as I heard her rushing around the kitchen

I winced as I got into the bed. Now the pain was starting to get to me.

"Here you go. One big bowl of pineapples" Saint said as she placed a large mixing bowl full of pineapples in my lap

I stuffed two into my mouth and moaned. These were so sweet, best pineapple out of all of them I had eaten during this pregnancy.

Saint left out then came in back in about 20 mins later with a few of her snacks. She sat in the bed next to me and turned on my all time favorite movie. The Princess and the Frog.

I sat back and relaxed myself as best as I could. I munched on my pineapples and watched the movie.

"You comfy pretty girl?" She asked

I hummed a yes and turned my attention back to the movie.

_____
8:30pm

I fell asleep as Saint rubbed my feet. I was so relaxed at this point. I had finished my pineapples, got my box ate, titties sucked and now my feet rubbed. I couldn't ask for nothing better.