•six•

Juliette POV

We were a few minutes late. It was 4:07. I glanced at Mason and he looked pissed. I roll my eyes, "God. What's his problem?" I thought to myself. Momona came up to me and said, "Come on girl. You're already late." She then took my wrist and she started dragging me towards the hair and makeup trailer. I said bye to Malachi and when we were a few feet away from them Momona said, "Dude you literally picked the worst day to show up late." She said slowing down and letting go of my wrist. "Why? What happened?" She looked at me and said, "Mason was just being a bitch." I snicker, "Oh yeah? How?" "Okay. Well not a bitch. Just hella cold. He wouldn't say hi to anyone when he got here and was just ignoring everyone." "He kinda sounded pissed when he was texting me earlier." "Oh. How so?" I showed her the messages as we walked into the trailer. "Damn." She said handing me my phone. 

"You two are late." Taylor said. "Sorry. Blame Juliette." Momona said as we sat down. "Jeez sorry. No need to blame people here." Betty laughed and said, "Juliette how could you." I laugh. "If anything, blame Malachi for walking at the pace of a freaking sloth." 

Mason POV

Juliette and Malachi were seven minutes late today. I was pissed when I saw the post from the TeaTok account. I really like Juliette even more than a friend but every time I try to ask her out, I chicken out. So, I was mad when I saw her hanging out with Malachi with his arms around her. "So why were you late?" I asked him when we were walking to the trailer. He shrugged and said, "We were at the boardwalk getting ice cream and we lost track of time a little." That made me madder than before, but I hid it. "How do you lose track of time?" He smiled at the ground and said, "We were playing boardwalk games and we weren't checking the time." That should be me but it's not. 

Third Person POV

"When are you guys just gonna admit that we are better than you?" Momona says after the boys come from hair and makeup trailer. It's been like this for the 5 months that the cast has been filming. The girls would ALWAYS get back to the set before the boys and Momona would always ask them when they would admit that they were better. "Never." Malachi said, putting an arm around Juliette who was sitting down on a couch. Muscle memory caused Juliette to put her head on his shoulder still looking down on her phone. Mason clenched his jaw and was about to say something when Kevin came over and started talking about what we were doing today. Juliette finally looked up from her phone when she heard Kevin talking. "Okay you guys. Here are your scripts for today. Skim over it and come to the table read room in 10 minutes. 

Momona POV

I was just flipping through the script, a bit ahead of the rest and stopped when I saw something. My eyes widen and I grabbed Juliette's wrist dragging her from Malachi. I walked a few feet away from the boys, making sure they couldn't hear us. "You gotta stop doing that." "Yeah. Yeah. Ok I'm sorry.' I ignored what she just said looking through the script to find the page again. I found it and continued, 'Here. look at this." I said pointing at the one part of the page. The part when Mia and Ethan kiss. 

I see her eyes widen. She then looks at her script flipping through the pages. "You're messing with me right?" She gets to the page and I shake my head. She hides her face in her script and I smile and laugh at her. "You're blushing. You like him. No. You love him." I said, laughing. She shakes her head and I laugh again. I look over her shoulder at Malachi and he's staring at his script. I could even see a little smile from him. "He has a girlfriend." She said lifting her face from the paper. "That's a bitch?" I said. She smiles a bit and muttered, "That's a bitch." We both laugh and I say, "Come on. Let's go to the table read room." 

Juliette POV

We walk into the room and the boys following us in a minute later. "Did you guys get familiar with the scenes we're filming today?" We all nod. "Great let's begin today's table read then." About 45 minutes later, we finished and headed to set and started filming.
(A/N: this shit about to get hella cheesy. regular romcom kiss in the rain scene. Everything in the "movie" will be in italics. Movie description at the bottom is this chapter in the A/N)