•two•

A/N:

Airport fit up top

-----------------------------

Juliette POV

The rest of the week went by pretty fast. I spent a lot of time with my family because they wanted to have some time with me before I left. I had all my stuff packed before Saturday but now it was Sunday, the day me and Alyssa fly out to LA. It was 4 o'clock in the FREAKING MORNING and I was outside on the doorstep waiting for Alyssa to come pick me up. When we saw the car come, we started to say goodbye. I hugged my mom and dad and they started to talk to Alyssa.
When I got to my sister I said, "You didn't have to wake up this early you know.
"I know I just wanted to say goodbye one more time." she said hugging me
"I'll call whenever I can. And I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too." She said side hugging me as we turned to our parents and Alyssa.
My mom looks at me and says to Alyssa, "We know she's in good hands with you." Alyssa nodded and said, "Yes. And the people we are staying with are very good people." "That calms a lot of our nerves. Thanks Alyssa." My dad states. rubbing my moms back. "You're welcome Robert,'  she says turning to me, 'we should get going we still got to go through security and everything." I nodded and Eleanor let go of me. Danny had just finished putting all my bags in the car and opened the door for me. I got in and said, "Thanks Danny." and he answered, "No problem miss." Alyssa got in the front and we got to the airport. We said bye to Danny and went to go check in our bags.

---------------

We passed through everything smoothly and we sat down at the gate around 5:45. Some fans came up to me and took some photos. I didn't mind and a few minutes later we started boarding. Alyssa got us some first class tickets so I got a LOT of good sleep on the flight. We took off at 6:30 and it was a 6 hour flight. I took photos of the sunrise from the plane and 30 minutes in I fell asleep.

---------------

---------------

(10am)At the Barton House
Malachi POV

I was in my living room when I heard my mom yell, "MALACHI! COME HERE!" I went to her and found her in the guest room that is next to my room."Yeah?" "Here come make this bed and fix up this room. It's where your co-star is gonna sleep,' I nod and start on the room, 'and when you're done, change out of your pajamas." "Why, are we getting them from the airport?" My mom shakes her head, "No, but you are gonna show your co-star around the city and then we are going to get dinner afterward." I nod and continue to clean up the room. By the time I was done, it was 11:30. I went downstairs and asked my mom when they would be here and she said "around 12:45". I nodded and then went upstairs to be in my room before they got here.

---------------

Juliette POV

The plane finally landed around 12:30 and we were the first to get off. We got our stuff and waited a few minutes for the car rental person to show up and take us to the car rental to get pick and get a car. We got there and ended up picking a black Jeep. I wasn't that jet-lagged because I slept for the entire flight. When we got to the house Alyssa told me to start taking the luggage out of the trunk. While I was getting my stuff out of the back I hear a woman yell, "MALACHI. COME HELP GET THE STUFF OUT OF THEIR CAR PLEASE." "Malachi?' I thought to myself and I look up to see THE MALACHI FREAKIN BARTON walking towards my car. 'Oh no." My stupid brain decided to short circuit at that moment and the best option for me at the moment was to hide behind the other side of the car.

Third Person POV

Malachi slowed down a bit, confused, after seeing the girl just hurry to the other side of the car. He had yet to see her face but it seemed that all the luggage was out of the trunk so the blonde boy decided to close the trunk before calling out to the girl saying, "You know I saw you right." The young Downey girl heard his statement and decided it was best to hide in the car and just lock all the doors. "Yeah that seems really reasonable right now."  she thought to herself, getting into the car locking to doors. When Malachi went to the side of the car he saw the girl go towards, the only thing he saw was the front door close and heard a click indicating that the doors were now locked.

The back windows were tinted so he was hoping to see the girl through the front windows. With no luck he called out for, "Alyssaaaa."
"Yes Malachi?"
"Um. She seems to have locked herself in the car."
"Who?"
"My co-star?" He said not knowing what to say, a confused look on his face.
Alyssa, on the other hand, was really mad, "JULI! GET OUT HERE."

Malachi Pov

"Juli?" I thought to myself. I then hear a girl yell, "NO! I CAN'T. TOO EMBARRASSING." Alyssa then turned to us and said, "I'm very sorry about this. JULIETTE ROSE DOWNEY IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE I SWEAR IMMA GET YOUR SISTER DOWN HERE TO DRAG YOU OUT OF THIS CAR." "Juliette Rose DOWNEY. OH MY GOD.' I thought to myself when my mom asked where the keys to the car were. Alyssa then stated they were in the car with Juliette. 'JULIETTE DOWNEY IS GOING TO BE SLEEP IN MY HOUSE. IN A ROOM....NEXT TO MINE. Ok Malachi calm down." Juliette eventually came out of the car and we were face to face.

"Hi I'm Juliette." She said putting her hand out for me to shake. 'Umm..I'm Malachi." She laughed at my nervousness and I shook her hand. "Hi. I'm Felicia. Nice to meet you dear." My mom said hugging her. Juliette hugged her back almost immediately, smiled and said, "Nice to meet you too ma'am." "No no. Call me Felicia please." They pulled away from the hug and I saw her smile at my mom. Kathrine would not be happy if I told her that a pretty girl is living with me for about a year. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my mom say, "Lets go put your stuff up in your room and after, how would you like a tour of the city from Malachi? Maybe go to the beach."

"I would love too"