ciel phantomhive x seme wolf male reader

Requested by Lordosshadows21

Ciel's Pov

I was sitting in my office bored out of my bloody mind until my office door opened to reveal my secret boyfriend (m/n). I perk up a bit "how's my one and only darling doing?~ " I gulp as I recognized that tone of voice "I'm doing g-good " I blush a lil as (m/n) closes the door and locks it, my eyes widen and I quickly look down at the floor which makes (m/n) chuckles "don't be so shy puppy~ you know what time of month it is for me~" before I know it my clothes are ripped off and (m/n) has his thick cock at my entrance, "wait! What if someone comes in?!" I yell but he just chuckles and rubs my cheek "don't worry alright?~" "a-alright" (m/n) slowly enters me which makes me let out a whimper while he lets out a deep growl next to my ear "fuck!~ you're always so tight!~" I shiver as (m/n) starts to slowly thrust into me, I close my eyes as my hand covers my mouth "hey move your hand or I'll fuck you so hard you cant even remember your own name~" (m/n) says growling on my ear I remove my hand "i-im sorry~" "good boy~" he soon starts thrusting faster which causes his tip to poke st my prostate. I quickly tense up as I bite my lip to hide a moan "hey what did I say?!~" (m/n) grabs my wrists and grabs his tie and ties them behind my back "h-hey!-" before I can say anything else (m/n) starts pounding into my prostate his tip going past it "w-wait!!!~"

Reader's Pov

I tie my darlings hands behind his back as he is disobedient from not following another order by me. "Fuck~ I love your sweet ass so much~" I say as I grip his ass "wait!~ (m/n) please slow down!~" my darling yells and I just chuckle and lean down and whisper in his ear "awe can't take it?~" he just shakes his head and I can feel his fragile body shaking under me "(m/n) please slow down~" ceil says letting out a high pitched whine I groan as I feel him tighten around means this just causes me to speed up my thrusts drilling into him "fuck!!~" ceil quickly grips the desk digging his nails into it "(m/n) please!!!~" I just ignore him and flip him onto his back and lift his thighs onto my shoulders causing me to go even deeper into him "AAHHH!!!~" ceil lets out a loud moan as hd cums all over his chest some landing onto his face making me chuckle and take my thumb and whip it off before pushing my thumb into his mouth "like how you taste huh?~ like it when I make you taste your own cum huh you slut~" he nods as he starts sucking on my thumb and I put my middle and pointer finger into his mouth "such a good boy~" he moans around my fingers from the praise "you like it when I praise you don't you?~" he nods again and I pull my fingers out of his mouth and grip his cock "nnghhh!!~" his back arches off the desk as his eyes roll to the back of his head

"Awe~ did you already break?~" he just nods again as I start thrusting painfully slow into him "such a shame this is the quickest you've ever broken before darling~" I start kissing and leaving hickies and bite marks all over his neck collar bone chest and his thighs "bloody hell!!~ go faster!~" he whines out an I stop and look at him "what was that?~" "I said to go bloody faster!~" I pull ceils ass closer to my cock making me go even deeper then I was before "w-wait!- " ceils eyes roll back as he lets out a silent scream as he cums again as more drool comes out his mouth "fuck!~ daddy please no more I can't take anymore!!~"

"Awe~ to bad I'm not done yet~" I grip his hips roughly and start pounding him even faster. "Fuckkk!!!~" his hands quickly grab onto my arms and starts digging his nails into my forearms which causes me to let out a growl, I stop thrusting into him and my cock is all the way in him the tip past his prostate and I sit down in his office chair and I lift up his thighs so if anyone were to walk in they would see every bit of my darling "daddy wait what are you doing!?~" "trying a new position~" I chuckle and I start moving ceil up and down on my cock while I mark him by biting the back of his neck "now~ your mine and no one can take you away from me now~" all he does is nod his head quickly and he throws his head back "good boy~" I keep fucking him like this and soon realized I was close "I'm close puppy~" "in!~" I raise a brow and look at him "are you sure?~" "yes!~ now please hurry and cum in me!~" I quicken my pace and soon my load shoots inside him painting his tight insides white~